Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke.

I think it's safe to say they don't know either way.

If they don't know then they are taking a QB with that first pick. Simple as that. They arent waiting around to see. Not when they are looking down the barrel at an ELITE QB prospect. Something that Rosen wasnt even when he came out.

Again, why would they neuter the nut sack off this offense and say "Hey Rosen, here you go kid. Lets see what you can do with this expansion team". I am not talking just talking about the development of Rosen but also the risk of having him out there for 14 games behind a line of backups. He's probably not making it 14 games without a serious injury. Do you think in this era of bubble wrapping QBs, do you do that when you think you got something special at QB? Hell no. He's seen as what he's currently playing. A backup.
Disagree with this too!!! No one knows how he will do with a full game, not even you!!! LEts say those two drops were catches and went for touchdowns - that changes many things. I think the FO/coaching staff are looking for small details(is he picking the right SAM, is he reading the defense, is he picking the right receivers to throw to), and they are easing him into the starting role. I think the kid has a chance to blossom with this treatment and possibly is a long term answer at qb. I dont really follow college football so I dont know Tua, Herbert or Fromm from the kid starting on the Hudson Valley CC team(shout out to my alma mater)!! I know that Rosen is already on our roster and hoping he turns into a legitimate starting qb. That would give us a lot more flexibility, and put less pressure on the team to make a qb the next pick, over the course of the next few drafts...

If they don't know then they are taking a QB with that first pick. Simple as that. They arent waiting around to see. Not when they are looking down the barrel at an ELITE QB prospect. Something that Rosen wasnt even when he came out.

That I disagree with. If it's still a question pointing in the right direction then they draft talent all day long. If 2020 shows he isn't the real deal then 2021 the Fins have more than enough draft capital to go get their QB.

Remember, Browns did a 2 year tank and got Baker in the second year. Build a strong young squad around him from that. Very well could be what the Fins do to see what their second round pick can do

Forgot to mention...RG3 was an "elite" prospect as was Ryan Leaf. There are elite prospects every year that fizzle out so you better off to build a strong team and draft your QB1 to fit into that. Similar to Dallas, Seattle a few years ago, and now Cleveland

Disagree with this too!!! No one knows how he will do with a full game, not even you!!! LEts say those two drops were catches and went for touchdowns - that changes many things. I think the FO/coaching staff are looking for small details(is he picking the right SAM, is he reading the defense, is he picking the right receivers to throw to), and they are easing him into the starting role. I think the kid has a chance to blossom with this treatment and possibly is a long term answer at qb. I dont really follow college football so I dont know Tua, Herbert or Fromm from the kid starting on the Hudson Valley CC team(shout out to my alma mater)!! I know that Rosen is already on our roster and hoping he turns into a legitimate starting qb. That would give us a lot more flexibility, and put less pressure on the team to make a qb the next pick, over the course of the next few drafts...

If you don’t know Tua then why even speak on this topic?

That I disagree with. If it's still a question pointing in the right direction then they draft talent all day long. If 2020 shows he isn't the real deal then 2021 the Fins have more than enough draft capital to go get their QB.

Remember, Browns did a 2 year tank and got Baker in the second year. Build a strong young squad around him from that. Very well could be what the Fins do to see what their second round pick can do

Forgot to mention...RG3 was an "elite" prospect as was Ryan Leaf. There are elite prospects every year that fizzle out so you better off to build a strong team and draft your QB1 to fit into that. Similar to Dallas, Seattle a few years ago, and now Cleveland

RGIII wasn’t an elite prospect. If you think that, then I don’t need to discuss anything further.

I think we have about 6 more quarters of Fitzpatrick.

If you don’t know Tua then why even speak on this topic?

I know who Tua, Herbert and Fromm are Skippy!!!

What i was implying, and I know that is a difficult concept for some, was that I dont care about who isnt on the roster right now versus someone that is on the roster right now! You have no rebuttal, so you just deflect!!! And I see you are doing the same thing with Rukus - no argument, no rational so just deflect!!!

But you are right!!! Always!!

I know who Tua, Herbert and Fromm are Skippy!!!

What i was implying, and I know that is a difficult concept for some, was that I dont care about who isnt on the roster right now versus someone that is on the roster right now! You have no rebuttal, so you just deflect!!! And I see you are doing the same thing with Rukus - no argument, no rational so just deflect!!!

But you are right!!! Always!!

Not always. Just in this instance I am.

Thanks for posting the videos, but they're already etched into my brain. Give the man a shot. And yes, I do understand that he is still learning defenses, etc. I could be happy with those throws and Rosen starting next year with a crapload of talent drafted around him.

It's so effortless for him, just a flick of the wrist and those balls take a perfect trajectory.

Rosen is so superior to Fitzpatrick it's not even funny. I think Ryan might have 1 start left in him before the staff can't ignore the obvious regardless of their season long agenda.

I think the staff didn´t wanted to put Rosen with that mess of Oline, bot once its decent he will take control.

I think the staff didn´t wanted to put Rosen with that mess of Oline, bot once its decent he will take control.

I also think the staff thought that BEFORE the season. After two games it's become clear Fitzpatrick is the one they should be worried about. He seems like an aging boxer, fighting his last fight. I am not sure how many rounds he's got left before he gets knocked the F out.

Rosen appears to be the one more qualified to deal with the OL disaster while still giving this team a chance on any given play.

You have to believe Fitzpatrick doesn't want to be doing this much longer, the money is guaranteed either way. Playing football is one thing, being a rag doll (with your wife and kids watching) is another.
Josh Rosen can only be a hero at this point so the expectations being so low should be a benefit. I'd expect him to play very loose once he's named the starter.

I think we have about 6 more quarters of Fitzpatrick.

Yep. The second half of the 4th game or maybe 4th quarter and then a promotion during the bye week and 10 days worth of 1st team reps in Redskins game preparation.

Back
Top Bottom