Watched David Green over the weekend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watched David Green over the weekend

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
And i like what he has. He showed accuracy and professionalism. He has a nice touch on the ball and works well with his recievers. If i had, lets say the third pick in the draft, i would think long and hard about dropping down a few spots and getting a LT and David Green wherever he winds up in the polls. I would get another experienced G in Free Agency (not an expensive big name) and draft two more Olinemen and a FB with some balls.

finfan54 said:
And i like what he has. He showed accuracy and professionalism. He has a nice touch on the ball and works well with his recievers. If i had, lets say the third pick in the draft, i would think long and hard about dropping down a few spots and getting a LT and David Green wherever he winds up in the polls. I would get another experienced G in Free Agency (not an expensive big name) and draft two more Olinemen and a FB with some balls.

I'm a 100% fan of trading down if you have a high number one pick.
You get an additional day one pick, have a chance to do more with your draft and you may very well end up with one of the best players on the board anyway.

finfan54 said:
I'll take their head coach too......Mark Richt has turned Georgia around, and was OC at FSU during their greatest years.

This is a coach who will win Superbowls one day.

Back
Top Bottom