Watched Most of Buffalo Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watched Most of Buffalo Game

have any of our resident Bills "visitors" stopped by to discuss their team today?

haven't seen them, but i've been away.

I am hoping for heavy rain about an hour before kickoff followed by clear sky and hot humid temperatures to follow... We will definitely need our home field advantage to show up and zap some of their energy.

i record the national games on my dvr.

just got lucky with the bills and steelers here as one of the early games we got.
I've never used my DVR for anything, but you know I might start taping Dolphins games just so I can run back plays I wanted to get a second look at. I won't, but the idea of me actually doing that sounds cool in my head.

I've never used my DVR for anything, but you know I might start taping Dolphins games just so I can run back plays I wanted to get a second look at. I won't, but the idea of me actually doing that sounds cool in my head.
i record every dolphins game!

i rewatch about 80% of the wins, and 25% of the losses!

I was watching the Red Zone prior to the Miami game, and I missed a lot due to making wings and stuff. I was happy when I saw Buffalo losing. This is good Beasts of the AFC East material.

Forget that! I want 2-0 now.
2-0, against 2 division opponents, is a dream. Especially since they’re the two toughest of the three. It’s within our grasp, we’re just gonna need to out-scheme/coach ‘em.

We have a realistic shot at 4+ division wins…and that would go a long way.

I stated openly before the start of the season that IMO week 2 was a must win to have any shot at the division. We can lose and still make a wildcard but we can't lose at home vs the bills and have a realistic shot at the division. If we lose next week we are looking the rest of the season at beating the teams that we will be battling with for the 5th 6th and 7th spot. We are not going to Buffalo and winning if we can't beat them here in the heat. Getting swept in the division vs the front runner gives us very little shot at overcoming and taking the division. We can't keep losing games early in the season and expect it not to keep biting us. The opening win is HUGE, but it won't mean much other than having a tiebreaker on the road for 2nd place if we lose next week.
The bills are the better team but the best team doesn't always win. We pull this game out next week, and at worst we split with the bills, and have a two game lead. That would be AWESOME !!!!

Back
Top Bottom