Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think

4CD27A45-5B2E-49B2-A3D2-FA31077905FF.jpeg
Why does everyone bring up the 2016 season to say Tannehill played well. His stats show he was playing at the same level as previous years, even if it was just for 13 games. It’s not like he became some superstar after being in Gase’s system.
And who knows if he would’ve **** the bed the last 3 games to knock us out of the playoffs.

View attachment 14137
Why does everyone bring up the 2016 season to say Tannehill played well. His stats show he was playing at the same level as previous years, even if it was just for 13 games. It’s not like he became some superstar after being in Gase’s system.

Stats lol, as if those matter. He lead the team to the playoffs becasue he was playing well (first year with a competent H.C), nobody cares except Gase, but that's what happened. Matt Moore gets too much credit for that season, naturally since RT is not a popular player that people want to give credit to.

He said, "Dak would significantly improve the quality of QB play we'vew had if he were a Dolphin."

Come on bro what are you talking about he isn't championing Dak here lol. To make that statement after one of the worst games of Dak's career is a joke like many of our fans.

I know I know "RT sucks, Brock is as good or better", you and many others are dead wrong.

If RT could just get healthy again you would be proven wrong just like in '16, but he's not so you and many others are winning or whatever right now I guess.

Just keep praying he stays out...

I wouldn't have used the same language because I know how touchy folks get around here, but I admire Adam for not giving a **** :) The point though he is clearly making is that he would take pretty much anyone ahead of Tannehill, and in all honestly until he proves otherwise he's simply not earning the money we are paying and will continue to pay for him.

Garrett was carried by the o line too.

They should have fired him years ago.

It’s different when zeke isn’t 8 yards into the second level before taking contact huh dak?

Shhh! Apparently, a great/good QB is that regardless of a complimentary OL and/or running game.

Stats lol, as if those matter. He lead the team to the playoffs becasue he was playing well (first year with a competent H.C), nobody cares, but that's what happened. Matt Moore gets too much credit for that season, but naturally, RT is not a popular player that people want to give credit to...
Did he really? No one will know what would’ve happened if Tannehill played those last 3 games.

Did he really? No one will know what would’ve happened if Tannehill played those last 3 games.

Of course, lets just assume he would have lost :rolleyes:. He did only just win what like 7 of his last 8 and he was going against Buffalo lol.

Dak Prescott is absolutely terrible. He’s about as decent as Brock Oswieller.

I’m happy he isn’t a Dolphin and I was laughing my ass off at people hyping him up in 2016.

If you can assume he would’ve won those last 3 to get them in the playoffs why can’t I assume he could’ve lost those games to keep them out.

But of course, since he was hurt though lets not give him any credit for getting the team in that position and give all the credit to Matt Moore. Seems fair to me lol.

But of course, since he was hurt though lets not give him any credit for getting the team in that position and give all the credit to Matt Moore. Seems fair to me lol.
Did I give all the credit to Matt Moore? Don’t Put words in people’s sentences that’s how rumors start. This is about Tannehill not Moore.

View attachment 14137
And who knows if he would’ve **** the bed the last 3 games to knock us out of the playoffs.

Dude he was the 12th most accurate QB, the 12th, how awesome is that, say it with me the 12th (for a very brief period). :p

Both Harbaugh brothers are overrated.

Jim had a great run, but he wasn’t gonna keep it up once he had to build a team and John hasn’t had a good season since the Super Bowl.

People bitch about mediocre coaching then wanna hire a guy that’s been mediocre for 6 years lol. This place is great.
Ravens are a very well coached team and streets ahead of us at present, which I don’t see changing any time soon.

Dak would significantly improve the quality of QB play we'vew had if he were a Dolphin. Mariota would be a step up as well.

An upgrade from Brock yea, but both are downgrade from Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom