Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think

An upgrade from Brock yea, but both are downgrade from Tannehill.
bottom line cowboys are not that good, jerry jones think he has superbowl team every yr. should of kept jj
thill17 would not survived in dallas either. after 7 yr no playoff. thill17 doesn't have anything on his pro resume to be saying he is better than any body. Dak would be better w dolphins than cowboys. we got weapon, they don't.

Last edited:

Dak has not been good for a while now.

He isn't making the throws that NFL QB need to make. He hesitates and takes too long to switch reads. When he does switch reads he goes to a dumpoff, which would be fine on 1st and 10, but when it's 3rd and 8 and you throw a 2 yard pass that gets 3 YAC, that's not good. Inflates his completion percentage but that's it.

I doubt Gase could get Dak going, but would be an upgrade over Garrett.

Dak has not been good for a while now.

He isn't making the throws that NFL QB need to make. He hesitates and takes too long to switch reads. When he does switch reads he goes to a dumpoff, which would be fine on 1st and 10, but when it's 3rd and 8 and you throw a 2 yard pass that gets 3 YAC, that's not good. Inflates his completion percentage but that's it.

I doubt Gase could get Dak going, but would be an upgrade over Garrett.

thill17 or Dak is not good so adams is still failing. they both rank in lower 20s

No argument here. Just think Garrett is a terrible coach.
I agree he used be good oc coach back in day. dallas cowboys owner love garret. let him keep garret. I love when they lose.

the real difference
if Dak was in Miami and had 2 winning season out of 3. he would be hero. and still love by most of fan. if you make it to 8-8 or playoff. you will be love in Miami.

if thill17 had for 4 non playoff yr in dallas he would of been gone to next team. if you don't make it to super bowl you will be hated in dallas as qb

They’re so much better yet they’ve been mediocre since those all time great defenders retired.

So well coached.
Didn’t say better..though I think they are a better team than us with last years 40 burger where we scored zilch in return being proof.
IMO they are well coached as from what I have seen of the ravens they have few penalties for indiscipline, manage the clock very well, make good decisions with regards to challenges and they always appear ready to play. All attributes I put on the coaches/HC.

Didn’t say better..though I think they are a better team than us with last years 40 burger where we scored zilch in return being proof.
IMO they are well coached as from what I have seen of the ravens they have few penalties for indiscipline, manage the clock very well, make good decisions with regards to challenges and they always appear ready to play. All attributes I put on the coaches/HC.
ravens are better than us but still might not make playoff. they beat them selves again better team in nfl, we will have same record at end of yr.

An upgrade from Brock yea, but both are downgrade from Tannehill.
Considering Brock has been a slight upgrade from Tannehill this year that's not possible.

Here is what Dak would have to do to match Tannehill's career at this point...

15 wins 27 losses

Passing
970 of 1580, 61.39%, 10,776 yards, 6.82 YPA, 59 TD, 49 int...81.18 QB rating

Rushing
79 att, 270 yards, 3.41 ypa, -8 TDs (literally have to somehow throw away 8 TDs), lose 9 fumbles

And Dak would have to...
Have a 51 to 58 TD to Turnover ratio...TD (TD Pass + TD Rush); Turnovers (Interceptions + fumbles lost)
Have "1" GWD...lol (Dak has 10 in 40 games; Tannehill has 11 in 82)
Somehow undo the playoff game he has already been in...24-38, 302 yards, 3 TD, 1 int, 79.1 QBR, 103.2 QB rating
Somehow throw away a division title
Miss 23 games and counting

That's just to get on equal footing with Tannehill's career.

At this point Dak is the same age as Tannehill was 8 games into his second season.

I may be crazy, but I think Dak can surpass the Tannehill standard by year 7 of his career.

Last edited:
Zac is not a good QB. BO is not a good QB. RT 17 is better than both of them. RT 17 is AVERAGE at best. RT is not going to be back. He can’t throw a tennis ball over 7 yards. So here we are again. JC/BO. Whose fault is that Adam Gase/Tannenbaum/Grier? Ross you are probably the smartest guy in the room. For the love of God, make them get US a freaking QB.

Considering Brock has been a slight upgrade from Tannehill this year that's not possible.

Here is what Dak would have to do to match Tannehill's career at this point...

15 wins 27 losses

Passing
970 of 1580, 61.39%, 10,776 yards, 6.82 YPA, 59 TD, 49 int...81.18 QB rating

Rushing
79 att, 270 yards, 3.41 ypa, -8 TDs (literally have to somehow throw away 8 TDs), lose 9 fumbles

And Dak would have to...
Have a 51 to 58 TD to Turnover ratio...TD (TD Pass + TD Rush); Turnovers (Interceptions + fumbles lost)
Have "1" GWD...lol (Dak has 10 in 40 games; Tannehill has 11 in 82)
Somehow undo the playoff game he has already been in...24-38, 302 yards, 3 TD, 1 int, 79.1 QBR, 103.2 QB rating
Somehow throw away a division title
Miss 23 games and counting

That's just to get on equal footing with Tannehill's career.

At this point Dak is the same age as Tannehill was 8 games into his second season.

I may be crazy, but I think Dak can surpass the Tannehill standard by year 7 of his career.

Considering Dak now has the .1 scoring defense in the NFL, why can't he reproduce those 2016 numbers ?
How are his numbers trending from his rookie year to his 3rd vs Tanny's rookie year to his 3rd Year ?
Lol I will wait for your response ?

Considering Dak now has the .1 scoring defense in the NFL, why can't he reproduce those 2016 numbers ?
How are his numbers trending from his rookie year to his 3rd vs Tanny's rookie year to his 3rd Year ?
Lol I will wait for your response ?

Come on man. That guy thinks Brock’s been an upgrade. Why you even asking?

Back
Top Bottom