Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think

No one is going undefeated or even reach their potential in Dallas as long as they have Jerry Jones breathing down their necks.
Not saying JJ brings about calm to his staff, but he seems eager to do anything to help his team win. Ross appears to write checks and agree with the GMs. I may actually like it if Ross took more interest.

You're absolutely right the injuries are what he'll hide behind, with some justification it's got to be said, they've already lost 2 Oline, our best wideout, the superstar QB you talk of and the bulk of our Dline rotation. If we lost out though from here, I think he's gone, it wouldn't be something he could cover up with the injuries and the fact that his neglected the back up QB role will come into huge focus. 2 more wins though guarantees him another season, and if he doesn't sweep the Bills he deserves to be fired, they are a mess.
Even with Darnold's 4 INTs it took a pretty good job of coaching to get us a win Sunday. The thing about Gase is that he has about covered the "make a bad team workable" bit, it just has never been established that he can make a talented team a champion because we have been excruciating mediocre in talent.

Considering Dak now has the .1 scoring defense in the NFL, why can't he reproduce those 2016 numbers ?
How are his numbers trending from his rookie year to his 3rd vs Tanny's rookie year to his 3rd Year ?
Lol I will wait for your response ?

He had one of the best tight ends as a pass catcher HOF'er and he had a #1 receiver, couple that with a good run game and you get those numbers. The Cooper signing gave him at least on paper a legit target at WR, until the signing who on that team was getting open and I'm talking NFL open. I'm no Dak fan but he's not worst than Thill.

He had one of the best tight ends as a pass catcher HOF'er and he had a #1 receiver, couple that with a good run game and you get those numbers. The Cooper signing gave him at least on paper a legit target at WR, until the signing who on that team was getting open and I'm talking NFL open. I'm no Dak fan but he's not worst than Thill.

Oh yes he is. What you are seeing is a guy who hasn’t developed in the pocket.

Don’t need to when you are in 2nd and 2 or 4 all game long riding the coat tails of the o line and run game.

But those days are over at least for this year. O line closer to average if not slightly above than elite. Left guard play very inconsistent.

Cowboys are getting all the warnings about that qb they should need up to them to recognize it

Oh yes he is. What you are seeing is a guy who hasn’t developed in the pocket.

Don’t need to when you are in 2nd and 2 or 4 all game long riding the coat tails of the o line and run game.

But those days are over at least for this year. O line closer to average if not slightly above than elite. Left guard play very inconsistent.

Cowboys are getting all the warnings about that qb they should need up to them to recognize it

I respectfully disagree.

Watched the NFL network power ranking and they still have 3-5 Dallas ranked 18th 4 places higher that our 5-4 fins !

Back
Top Bottom