Watching Jags Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Jags Game

It's not on NFL Network tonight. It will probably be on WQAM in Miami. You can probably listen live on the WQAM website.

I got the NFL Preseason Live. Good quality video and live streams plus you can watch the game over and over and has basic DVR functions. + No Commericals ( at least on the archived games )

John

I got the NFL Preseason Live. Good quality video and live streams plus you can watch the game over and over and has basic DVR functions. + No Commericals ( at least on the archived games )

John
Do you think it was worth the money?

Heck ya the preseason live is worth it! I got that and worth every penny of the 40 dollars. Then i always record the replay of the game on NFLN and grade out every individual player.

Miami dolphins.com has the radio feed live.............

Heck ya the preseason live is worth it! I got that and worth every penny of the 40 dollars. Then i always record the replay of the game on NFLN and grade out every individual player.

why dose it say 1 Year Access - $2.49/Month 2 Year Access - $1.37/Month Save 50% or Unlimited Access - 39.95 $34.95 - Best Value ! ? dose that mean if i pay 2 dollars and 49 cents a month for a year that i can watch the fins game live on the internet ?im not really understanding what this means never seen this b 4

why dose it say 1 Year Access - $2.49/Month 2 Year Access - $1.37/Month Save 50% or Unlimited Access - 39.95 $34.95 - Best Value ! ? dose that mean if i pay 2 dollars and 49 cents a month for a year that i can watch the fins game live on the internet ?im not really understanding what this means never seen this b 4
Is that from NFL.com?

Thinking about ordering preseason live to watch tonight's game. Anyone else use this and like it?

Do you think it was worth the money?

Yes, I do. If I lived locally probably not. The quality is good and I like the DVR functionality + no commercials is great. I am debating on buying the regular season pass as well.

One other cool feature is that it has on screen stats of players and teams. You can also watch up to 4 games at one time. You can drag and drop from a list of all games.

There are blackout restrictions if the game is playing on TV.

I bought a slingbox so I could watch all games when I have to travel for work. With this service I dont have to anymore. Cept with slingbox I can watch tv from my phone.

John

I live in Gainesville Fla so I'm in the Jag's/Bucs area which sucks so I count on then NFL package etc. I perfer our local Cox cable (no weather drops etc) but only Direct TV has the NFL. Sorta like Reeboks is the only company that can make NFL gear for sale.

The Dolphin Jags game will not be on the NFL network till Monday morning. I guess that no one wants to see us two teams play, lol.

Back
Top Bottom