Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes

See what it’s like to have a QB that can keep a play alive by being mobile. Trade the next two first rounders and tua for deshaun and hope his legal problems without.

Good QB. Makes dumb mistakes that kill drives. Not elite yet

Yeah, we'll be behind them for at least a decade. Once again, it will be us vs the Jets going for the bottom of the AFC East.

Well, we have yet to get those "gimme" games, but if we struggle and lose against that trainwreck, throw me in the burn it all to the ground. I literally cannot take losing to the Jets with the caliber of weapons on this team. I just don't see us losing there though.

The Bills are a good team, but the Chiefs defense is pretty terrible. It is the reason they are 2-2 and will potentially be 2-3 soon. Dawson Knox was more wide open than a TE should ever allowed to be on that long TD.

Yeah, we'll be behind them for at least a decade. Once again, it will be us vs the Jets going for the bottom of the AFC East.
Jets got a franchise QB and a HC who can evaluate impact defensive players. They’re a solid 1-2 drafts from leaving us in the dust like the Bills have.

We are in trouble, the bills look like they may be the new patriots, play is at another level

They're click and have gotten better each season. They look really strong! Hopefully the flame out as the season wears on.

From the AFC they have to be considered the favors. Especially if they hang on to beat KC in KC.

The Bills are a good team, but the Chiefs defense is pretty terrible. It is the reason they are 2-2 and will potentially be 2-3 soon. Dawson Knox was more wide open than a TE should ever allowed to be on that long TD.

Defense is pretty bad! Lots of blown cover in the secondary.
They're going to need to play in all phases to keep up and beat the Bills.

I watched Herbert and boy this kid is above any first Round QB drafted in his class and this year. I can't believe how great he is playing. Then I look at Tua and I feel like he is years behind Herbert. I am so jealous.

I watched Herbert and boy this kid is above any first Round QB drafted in his class and this year. I can't believe how great he is playing. Then I look at Tua and I feel like he is years behind Herbert. I am so jealous.
Herbert is one of those rare guys who just walked into the NFL and started playing well at QB. It will suck if he keeps getting better. He's got a coach that isn't an idiot this year which helps.

See what it’s like to have a QB that can keep a play alive by being mobile. Trade the next two first rounders and tua for deshaun and hope his legal problems without.
what I like seeing are Qbs who are conscientious of when to take off for yardage..My hope is that Tua learned this highly effective weapon from Fitzpatrick..

Ppppp
Howard for sale? Give the new GM some more picks.

Back
Top Bottom