Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes

Herbert is one of those rare guys who just walked into the NFL and started playing well at QB. It will suck if he keeps getting better. He's got a coach that isn't an idiot this year which helps.
I recall how Herbert was "supposed" to be the Rookie that needed to be developed for a few years. Then he looks like a top 5 QB.

I am as big of a Dolphins homer as anyone......and I never thought we would. Not sure why anyone would think we would have.
I think it's hope. People ignore a lot of red flags because it's just been so long and want it so bad.

I watched Herbert and boy this kid is above any first Round QB drafted in his class and this year. I can't believe how great he is playing. Then I look at Tua and I feel like he is years behind Herbert. I am so jealous.
You look at Tua what, watch the game from the sidelines. I'm surprised you're not scout considering you came to that conclusion of Tua in just 4 quarters of football this year.

Jets got a franchise QB and a HC who can evaluate impact defensive players. They’re a solid 1-2 drafts from leaving us in the dust like the Bills have.
Are you sure this isn't "JetFaninSeattle"? Wilson looks terrible with a nice 4th quarter deep ball when the game doesn't matter anymore. Being a Dolphin fan sucks but thank goodness for the Jets.

miami said Buffalo was their measuring stick game….blown out 35-0

buffalo says Kansas City is their measuring stick game. Working them over 24-13 at the half on the road.

Bills are playing at another level right now. They're clicking on all aspect of the game.

I'm still shocked at the way they allow Allen to take punishment with those designed run type plays.

I am as big of a Dolphins homer as anyone......and I never thought we would. Not sure why anyone would think we would have.
You’d think getting housed by their backups in a win and you’re in game would have given people pause

Bills are playing at another level right now. They're clicking on all aspect of the game.

I'm still shocked at the way they allow Allen to take punishment with those designed run type plays.
Allen's bigger than some of the DL/LBs trying to tackle him.

Jets got a franchise QB and a HC who can evaluate impact defensive players. They’re a solid 1-2 drafts from leaving us in the dust like the Bills have.
Jets don’t have anything yet. Wilson isn’t proven to be the franchise QB at all and what’s Saleh done?

Maybe it’ll be Miami’s turn in 2036. I’ll be going to the bathroom three times a night by then but hey let’s have our team win some games right?!
I mean, I think every bad team that needs a QB is going all in on 2026 for the chance to draft Arch Manning.

Allen's bigger than some of the DL/LBs trying to tackle him.

So that means let’s play him like a -back in every game we play this season?

At some point your luck is going to run out. Yea! He’s been knocked out before playing that way.

Back
Top Bottom