Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes

Less talk about Allen and Mahomes…more talk about how Greg Rousseau was a freaking monster and they don’t even use him for a ton of snaps yet.

add it to the things we’re going to want a do over on

Guy is a Monster, but I'm wondering if the Bills aren't perfect for him. They rotate their D line heavily. Flores doesn't do that as much. He'd be more exposed on the Dolphins for 'bad' plays. However, I'm violating my own rule that good players don't magically suck because they'd have to play for the Dolphins.

Anyways, some strange stats in this game. Allen only had 15 completions, but 315 yards. That's a 21 yards per pass average. Allen and Mahomes were both the rushing leaders for their teams. KC ran 77 plays! Bill ran 54.

Guy is a Monster, but I'm wondering if the Bills aren't perfect for him. They rotate their D line heavily. Flores doesn't do that as much. He'd be more exposed on the Dolphins for 'bad' plays. However, I'm violating my own rule that good players don't magically suck because they'd have to play for the Dolphins.

Anyways, some strange stats in this game. Allen only had 15 completions, but 315 yards. That's a 21 yards per pass average. Allen and Mahomes were both the rushing leaders for their teams. KC ran 77 plays! Bill ran 54.
Odd game stat-wise indeed! Really odd. It never seemed to be in doubt for Buffalo though. I don't like the Bills, but I can be thoroughly impressed by what they are about. I was hoping this would be Miami this season.

The Bills hired the right people and built a contending team in 3 seasons. The Dolphins promoted/hired the wrong people and got worse despite having more resources than any other team. In the 90s the Dolphins failed to beat the Bills when it counted despite having Shula and Marino. In the 2000s and 2010s they allowed the Patriots to dominate the division. Now in the 2020s looks like they will be battling the Jets for last place. This is the curse of being a Dolphins' fan.

The Bills hired the right people and built a contending team in 3 seasons. The Dolphins promoted/hired the wrong people and got worse despite having more resources than any other team. In the 90s the Dolphins failed to beat the Bills when it counted despite having Shula and Marino. In the 2000s and 2010s they allowed the Patriots to dominate the division. Now in the 2020s looks like they will be battling the Jets for last place. This is the curse of being a Dolphins' fan.
**** hurts. Bad.

I watched Herbert and boy this kid is above any first Round QB drafted in his class and this year. I can't believe how great he is playing. Then I look at Tua and I feel like he is years behind Herbert. I am so jealous.
And it's people like you that are the reason Tua was drafted over Herbert. I 100% blame the fans of this team. This is what you asked for and this is what you get.

And it's people like you that are the reason Tua was drafted over Herbert. I 100% blame the fans of this team. This is what you asked for and this is what you get.
Buddy, the team is gonna draft and sign whoever they want. We have nothing to do with the drafting of Tua. "Tank for Tua" didn't have that much pull. That's ludicrous.

Buddy, the team is gonna draft and sign whoever they want. We have nothing to do with the drafting of Tua. "Tank for Tua" didn't have that much pull. That's ludicrous.
At least you're gracious with your L's. Either way I have to respectfully disagree.

Back
Top Bottom