Watching KC's rookies last night. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching KC's rookies last night.

chris grier had more cap space than God and a treasure trove of draft picks and three coaches later this franchise is no closer than it was seven years ago.

if you disagree we can have this same conversation again next year while we're home watching the conf championships..the same as we have for the last 30 years.

I tell you something though, AR and the scouts for the chiefs know what to look for in drafting offensive weapons, example rookie Isiah Pacheco. He was a day 3 pick and look at how dynamic he is for their team. Funny how wearing a number 10 jersey, he moves pretty quick.

I tell you something though, AR and the scouts for the chiefs know what to look for in drafting offensive weapons, example rookie Isiah Pacheco. He was a day 3 pick and look at how dynamic he is for their team. Funny how wearing a number 10 jersey, he moves pretty quick.
Pacheco is good. But it’s much easier for rookies to produce when one you have an established offensive system, the best QB in the league and one of the best HCs/offensive minds in the league.

Should have been long gone after the Jackson, Igbo and Eichenberg debacle tbh.

As a Rutger‘s fan who watched every Pacheco game he was hindered by a horrible OL and lack of any QB talent. I knew he would thrive in the NFL given the right opportunity. Great young man.

This is a blunder of a post

Trading a plethora of picks for a rb? Yeah he is super talented, and another oft-injured player, with a big contract. Makes sense...

Also, Chubb the WORST move ever made?? In a year where he JUST saw Russel Wilson in denver? lolwut
“His” worst move ever. Not the worst move in the nfl.

Hopefully someday soon Grier will have a draft where he hits on the majority of his picks. He's been hit and miss, just like most other GM's. If he ever has a predominantly stellar draft class, it could propel the team and franchise to another level.

Waddle, Phillips, and Holland as three top picks in a single draft is a home run. One is already elite and the other two are on the cusp.

Made up a bit for the previous draft.

Pacheco looked really good. Speedy and not afraid of contact.
Livin on the road my friend
Was gonna keep you free and clean
And now you wear your skin like iron
And your breath as hard as kerosene...

Honestly it’s quite possible the 1st rounder and contract for Bradley Chubb may go down as his worst move ever. Not trading for Mccaffery instead could be also be his biggest blunder.
Fangio might disagree - if he ever gets here!

Livin on the road my friend
Was gonna keep you free and clean
And now you wear your skin like iron
And your breath as hard as kerosene...
Kerosene, a liquid bright,
Illuminates the darkest night.
A flame it holds, warm and tall,
Bringing comfort to one and all.

In lamps it's used, in stove as well,
A source of heat, in tales to tell.
Kerosene, a wonder found,
Bringing light when darkness surrounds.