Watching Replay this Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Replay this Sunday

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
And I don't feel bad about the team. I think the reactions are way out of line.

We were playing without Jay, McKnight, Ricky only played like two plays. I like the fact the defense was aggressive. I could see the talent and ability. We just played a base defense and were caught out of position by the Bucs who were throwing everything they had out.

Sage. Definitely has great physical tools. I can see him as a future starter, Tolver looks good, Simmons look good.

I think next Friday you will see a different kind of Dolphin team.

I feel so much better.

is there a webcast anywhere of the game, I'd love to see it, but was taking the little lady out for her B-Day during the game (damnit) and couldent see it.

Originally posted by fin-atic
And I don't feel bad about the team. I think the reactions are way out of line.

We were playing without Jay, McKnight, Ricky only played like two plays. I like the fact the defense was aggressive. I could see the talent and ability. We just played a base defense and were caught out of position by the Bucs who were throwing everything they had out.

Sage. Definitely has great physical tools. I can see him as a future starter, Tolver looks good, Simmons look good.

I think next Friday you will see a different kind of Dolphin team.

I feel so much better.

I think if most ppl had the opportunity to watch the game they would come to the same opinion as you. Watching a few lowlights on ESPN does not give you the same feel as watching a game.

Oliver...

i listen to the game last night ,and it sounded as we did fine. we have to remember the bucs have already played a game. this was our first. we'll be just fine, and ready to go when houston comes to town.

Agreed. It's not nearly as bad as you would be lead to believe. Our depth players did a good job.

Agree with the depth thing. This is what preseason is all about.
John Gruden and the Bucs wanted to win this game. They proved it in the first quarter. We played base (vanilla) defense. These guys were pressed by their own media by saying they will be beat in Miami.

As SB champions, they have to keep proving themselves to the press and naysayers. Our depth beat their depth. Hands down! You have to feel good about how our second and third string players took the second half against theirs.

These games mean nothing in December.

I saw the game today also.. I feel a little better about the team today than I did when I heard it over WQAM..

The offense was ok, considering Ricky only ran twice (I believe) Jay didnt play at all and there was no game plan. I think Griese played better than some people have posted on here and our depth players sure did out play their depth players..

On the Defense, I am a little let down with them.. granted.. Surtain is out injured and our D played their base "vanilla" defense.. but all offseason and specially after Jr and Sammy signed I expected them to be more physical, more dominating and more of a killer attitude....

I am not too sure where the blame lies.. do you give Gruden and the Bucs credit for beating up on our linebackers or should we be concerned because Zach and Jr got beat up.. ??

Also.. once again.. WHERE THE HELL WAS GREENWOOD?? doesnt that boy ever do anything?? I know he played, I saw him on the field but he didnt make 1 play......................... someone should tell him his job is on the line.. sheesh..

Most of the yard were aquired by the QB getting flushed out of the pocket.. they either found a receiver open or they ran the ball themself... either way it was the D-line and linebackers responsibility to stop that.. base "vanilla" defense or not.. the QB should have been stopped..

I watched the game too, but felt like I was in the twilight zone. Either I was spacing out or taking naps, because I missed whole series of plays on both offense and defense. Weird....

Back
Top Bottom