Watching the Falcons Lions Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching the Falcons Lions Game

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Shows me how important it is to have playmakers on both sides of the ball. Atlanta has two dynamic receivers and a good tight end. Their defense is fast and creating turnovers. Miami needs to take note and make appropriate plans for their offseason!

If only Huzeinga would have taken the blue pill in 2008....

What's the lions record again and when is the last time the falcons have won anything meaningful...ill wait.. (Debbie downer)

I guess the only thing I find to be of consequence... our first round pick in 2008 is on the verge of leaving the team.... the Falcons is not. We need to stop squandering these early draft picks

What's the lions record again and when is the last time the falcons have won anything meaningful...ill wait.. (Debbie downer)

Not only are the Falcons 100000 times more entertaining than any dolphin team you've ever watched, but... The crap dolphins haven't won 12 games since 1990,... 23 years ago.

no miami fan should talk about anything that involves the word "meaningful"..

Shows me how important it is to have playmakers on both sides of the ball. Atlanta has two dynamic receivers and a good tight end. Their defense is fast and creating turnovers. Miami needs to take note and make appropriate plans for their offseason!
Zero chance that happens with current management.

Well I would call making the playoffs every year and putting yourself in a position for home field advantage is meaningful. Hell when was the last time we made the playoffs or had a winning season, I mean get serious

Not to mention their QB is a ****ing beast.

Did anyone else catch that stat.......

Matty Ice leads the league in lowest percentage of off target throws at like 13% or something ridiculous like that.

But, he isnt any good. Its all those WRs and the TE. When they do well, give them credit. If they ever lose in the playoffs this year, its all Matty Ice's fault of course. Especially if his defense gives up 48 points to the Packers.

lol Miami would kill to be in Atlanta's situation: Winning 10+ games every year with a franchise QB. They're not winning playoff games but at least they're playing in them. Can't say the same for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom