Watching The Viking On Mnf | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching The Viking On Mnf

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
It's only the second quarter but I've got to say that we can pressure the hell out of Kirk Cousins. His o-line has him running for his life against the Seahawks. Maybe Wake and Quinn can boost their sack numbers. This was one of the teams that I feared when the schedule first came out but now that the game is here I think we can kick their butts!

We should give the " Miracle Man," Kenyon Drake, a few more carries. I'm loving how we are using Gore but 3 or 4 more runs for Drake can only be a good thing. Also, Gase has to figure out a way to secure the first on short yardage situations, they've become an adventure.

They're definitely beatable. We really need Howard for this game though. I think it will come down to coaching. If Gase can muster a good/smart plan on O we will win imo.

I posted that we can pull upset against pats before game. Vikings have me more concerned because of being on road ,their d line verse our online, their wideouts with no Howard. They are physical. Solid te too.

How are their tackles? Right and left? Can Quinn and wake do damage?

Dion Jordan? Wtf. He pisses me off we gave so much support. Now he is playing decent. F him.

I think will have difficulty with that Vikings D, and Cousins looks bad tonight, so he will probably play well next week.

The good news is the Vikings have a short week and not a lot of time to prep for the Dolphins offensive changes that rolled out against the Pats. Extremely different and harder defense to crack in the purple, especially up north, but just a little confusion could a long week.

Haha we always get an obscure mention some how. They just mentioned John Becks first start, we most 3-0. This place was DYING to see Beck lol.

Not impressed with Cousins tonight at all. Minnesota is average, just look at their record. But, like every other team they are a lot better at home. We have our work cut out going there. What, we have one road win this year?

Back
Top Bottom