Watching The Viking On Mnf | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching The Viking On Mnf

We’ll cut ya some slack since you haven’t even been here all of 9 months, but uhhh yeah, people absolutely disappear and reappear after losses. And wins. It just gets much worse when losing because they come out in droves.

Go back and find threads from before you joined and you’ll find plenty of people who would have rather had cousins (or any other qb) .... but asking him to specially recall who is just asinine. You want us to remember some (all apparently) random users with an agenda or some that are just venting after a loss? Get out of here with that **** and this site also isn’t big on calling people out

But here’s one example since he’s long gone: Mr. Frosty - avid Tannehill hater who has since melted away
Oh, I've only been posting for that timeframe, I've been here much longer. I think the overarching point I was making is that poster (who if you look through his past history) has a tendency to:

1. Equate his opinion over others and if right proceed to go on an I told you so mission and when wrong, slinks into a hole.
2. Lumps anyone who even remotely argues Tannehill's abilities or future with this team into a bucket of haters.

I don't want to get into an argument about something personal which is why I disengaged with said poster, but the overall point is to not lump everyone into Pro-Tannehill or Anti-Tannehill as we are all Dolphins fans (I hope) and want the success of the team. Gloating about how I was right and you were wrong on opinions is just dumb when everyone is on the same team.

We need to keep a balanced attack. Last week we ran the ball 21 times and threw it 19 times. Hard to believe we got 33 points out of those limited possessions. That's pretty darn efficient if you ask me.

Oh, I've only been posting for that timeframe, I've been here much longer. I think the overarching point I was making is that poster (who if you look through his past history) has a tendency to:

1. Equate his opinion over others and if right proceed to go on an I told you so mission and when wrong, slinks into a hole.
2. Lumps anyone who even remotely argues Tannehill's abilities or future with this team into a bucket of haters.

I don't want to get into an argument about something personal which is why I disengaged with said poster, but the overall point is to not lump everyone into Pro-Tannehill or Anti-Tannehill as we are all Dolphins fans (I hope) and want the success of the team. Gloating about how I was right and you were wrong on opinions is just dumb when everyone is on the same team.
This is why I utilize the ignore feature. It works wonders. :chuckle:

We need to keep a balanced attack. Last week we ran the ball 21 times and threw it 19 times. Hard to believe we got 33 points out of those limited possessions. That's pretty darn efficient if you ask me.

There were also 5 sacks of Ryan. That's 45 plays for 34 points. Patriots ran 75 plays.

We are gonna have our hands full sunday. That defense of the vikes is miles better than Miamis. I got news for the board these last 3 games aren’t coming down to the qb they are coming down to the defense.

Is Miami’s defense gonna show up Sunday and double theilen and diggs when we get them behind the sticks and is the pass rush and dline gonna win the los and get to the qb. Wake especially has to win.

Points are gonna be very hard to come by for the offense so just know that going in.

Force treadwell and Kyle Rudolph to make the plays to beat you.

We are gonna have our hands full sunday. That defense of the vikes is miles better than Miamis. I got news for the board these last 3 games aren’t coming down to the qb they are coming down to the defense.

So what you're saying is, we should be prepared to watch some brutal losses?

Is Miami’s defense gonna show up Sunday and double theilen and diggs when we get them behind the sticks and is the pass rush and dline gonna win the los and get to the qb. Wake especially has to win.

Points are gonna be very hard to come by for the offense so just know that going in.

Force treadwell and Kyle Rudolph to make the plays to beat you.

FItzpatrick is gonna have his hands full if he doesn't find the ball but athletically he matches up better with them than Gordon. It's gonna be hard to double Thielen.

So what you're saying is, we should be prepared to watch some brutal losses?

I’m just saying this defense better really step it up.

New England doubled thielen and diggs on 3rd down. Miami can’t without x think they can get away playing them manned up. Yeah Minkah should do better vs that size but Miami has to force other guys to beat them and the edge pass rush has to win vs what’s likely a depth right tackle they will role the protection to.

Burke wants to keep his job the time to step up is these next 3 weeks.

Can’t let fournette beat you vs Jax can’t let josh Allen’s legs do what they did to you prior again.

Get some damn smelling salts and know that Miami’s fortunes lie in d these last 3 weeks.

Period.

That Minnesota d is legit we walking into a buzz saw vs that unit and we gonna have to play the run gore game and try and keep the scoreboard manageable which will be completely about the defense.

Score 17 points against that d celebrate you deserve it. I’d run gore 20 times inside zone as long as the scoreboard allows me to. Which means the d better keep it manageable

I've not watched the Vikes much this year but Zimmer likes the A gap pressure, right? No bueno with our interior line...

And Buffalo spanked them at home. Their defense will keep this game close but it's definitely winnable...
Cousins fumbled on their first two possessions and Buffalo scored on the ensuing possessions. Before the Vikings knew what happened they were down 17-0.

That should be our game plan: aggressive, create turnovers, shorten the field and score on possessions after a turnover.

I want to see a power running game against the Vikings. I don’t see this offense having the same success they did against that secondary or linebackers like they did with the Pats.

No comment on the Dolphins D against their offense. I don’t expect much from that group with who’s coordinating it. They get eaten up by everyone.

That’s why they need to have the power running to control the time of possession and grind out an ugly low scoring game with a win.

Two absolutely horrible decisions before halftime time by both Brady and Wilson in the same week. I couldn’t belive he made that throw.
I'm a Seahawks fan and a Russell Wilson fan. And in a season of numerous bad decisions by him, that might've been the worst. Just awful.

Back
Top Bottom