Watching The Viking On Mnf | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching The Viking On Mnf

VIkes just had some key injuries that could help Dolphins. Thielen just limped off field with a knee injury and their RT looked like they had a bad injury.

Just heard Richardson was dinged up, can’t watch. Any injuries serious?

Just heard Richardson was dinged up, can’t watch. Any injuries serious?

I think Thielen looked OK, but tweaked his knee. RT looked like a more serious injury. Not sure about Richardson... He was down for awhile, but walked off ok.

Minnesota is going to be a tough beat.

They're loaded on offense: receivers, TE and running back
Defense: Nice secondary, LBs and a decent DL.

That's not going to be an easy win for us at all.

So loaded they’re 2-10 on 3rd down and have 206 yards with three minutes left.

Minnesota are a grindy team but seem pretty inept on offense.

As long as we don't turn the ball over, we should come out with our 8th win of the season.

Oof... Seattle D punched VIkings' O in the mouth tonight... Cousins looked like hot garbage.

Cousins has been awful on the road all year, at home he's been great. Still, I feel much better about us winning after this debacle.

Cousins has been awful on the road all year, at home he's been great. Still, I feel much better about us winning after this debacle.

Vikings will be desperate next week. It's pretty much an elimination game for them... That should make it more difficult for the visiting Dolphins.

Vikings will be desperate next week. It's pretty much an elimination game for them... That should make it more difficult for the visiting Dolphins.
Could also make them more error prone. Desperation creates errors more often than not especially if they are struggling early on.

Back
Top Bottom