Watching These Tanehill Hits Will Make You Sick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching These Tanehill Hits Will Make You Sick

mohammer

Active Roster
Reaction score

I wonder if he peed blood after that game sunday..I did just watching these plays.

where do we go from here ??

Have to field five offensive lineman so you may as well make sure they can at worse hold their ground or you'll be relying on the back up, franchise QB or not.

What you can’t see in that clip and what I’d be interested in since I never played football. Bengals #55 on the left side of the video is lined up over I believe it’s Stills. #55 doesn’t really show blitz pre-snap. As an offense would you have a hot route available for Stills in case #55 does blitz? If so, would Tannehill be responsible for recognizing it pre-snap and let Stills know?

Needs to step up and go forward in the pocket there. I remember Marino used to do it, lift his arms up and slide right through.

What you can’t see in that clip and what I’d be interested in since I never played football. Bengals #55 on the left side of the video is lined up over I believe it’s Stills. #55 doesn’t really show blitz pre-snap. As an offense would you have a hot route available for Stills in case #55 does blitz? If so, would Tannehill be responsible for recognizing it pre-snap and let Stills know?

Hot routes are only for show. The protection must account for him there and jawuan does just that.

Now if we used dummy counts and got the d to declare and show that blitz as a result and the protection didn’t account for him there then yes he would signal to the wr stills there for the hot. If it’s not just built in without communication necessary. Usually if someone is show blitzing pre snap over a receiving option that receiver will point it out to the the qb pre snap to make sure he sees it.

Marino would have breathed fire at those suckass linemen for their lack of protection. Doesn't help that 17 has little pocket awareness.

Hot routes are only for show. The protection must account for him there and jawuan does just that.

Now if we used dummy counts and got the d to declare and show that blitz as a result and the protection didn’t account for him there then yes he would signal to the wr stills there for the hot. If it’s not just built in without communication necessary. Usually if someone is show blitzing pre snap over a receiving option that receiver will point it out to the the qb pre snap to make sure he sees it.
Great, thank you.

buying time in the pocket is not what Tannehill does best. Having said that, Larsen is terrible and yet he talked so much crap saying he should have been starting all along.

Ryan Tannehill's worst trait as a QB is his pocket awareness, combine that with a LG and 4th Quarter LT that are human turnstiles and you get a team that blows a 14 point lead. we can't help that our line was garbage, but it was on Gase to know his team's strengthens/weaknesses and adapt to them.

Back
Top Bottom