Watching These Tanehill Hits Will Make You Sick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching These Tanehill Hits Will Make You Sick

I find it hilarious that after watching those 10 plays, most posts in this thread are still about Tannehill... This is positively some of the most atrocious OL play you'll see all year and they happened in ONE half of football, and yet, all thats being posted is about pocket awarness! LOL! GTFO!

I find it hilarious that after watching those 10 plays, most posts in this thread are still about Tannehill... This is positively some of the most atrocious OL play you'll see all year and they happened in ONE half of football, and yet, all thats being posted is about pocket awarness! LOL! GTFO!
There is one clip posted in this thread, seems like most of the comments are about that clip.

There is one clip posted in this thread, seems like most of the comments are about that clip.
Click on the tweet and take a vomit bag with you, then come back and talk to me about pocket presence...

Even on the OP one only... Check the time stamps... ball is snapped at 4, at 5, DL is already behind Larsen...LOL! Pocket presence... Funny...

Last edited:
This one was absolutely ****ing ridiculous and cost us 7 points... The Bengals returned the fumble back for a TD.

James, after holding the Bengal, PUSHED him into Tannehill who strips the ball which ends up in another Bengal's hand.

Click on the tweet and take a vomit bag with you, then come back and talk to me about pocket presence...

Even on the OP one only... Check the time stamps... ball is snapped at 4, at 5, DL is already behind Larsen...LOL! Pocket presence... Funny...
Yeah, I've had enough diarrhea for the week :lol:

It’s a good thing there aren’t Marino pocket play vs Buffalo gifs sitting around cause it was a lot of meet me at the qb for him too.

That’s not to say Marino didn’t have sweet quick feet prior to that achilles cause he did. And he climbed the pocket well. But buffalo made mince meat of him on repeat.

Don’t watch those yearly buffalo drubbings in the playoffs or with them on the line.

If we look at the worst offensive lines in the history of the NFL, Ryan has to have at least 2 of his lines ranked in there.

This one was absolutely ****ing ridiculous and cost us 7 points... The Bengals returned the fumble back for a TD.

James, after holding the Bengal, PUSHED him into Tannehill who strips the ball which ends up in another Bengal's hand.

That's hilarious.

Larsen is terrible and yet he talked so much crap saying he should have been starting all along.
This just pisses me off so much. You'd think for all that talk he would at least not be Dallas Thomas bad

The 1st clip by Skape there was nothing Tannehide could have done.Larsen is beyond bad.I can't believe Asiata is that bad.

That 2nd play Tannehide should have run the ****ing ball.No doubt an easy 8-10 yard run.To blame James is just ridiculous IMO.

Protection issues are something that is a league wide issue, and not something exclusive to the Dolphins or Ryan Tannehill.

Unfortunately there is a market for this type of thing. There are a handful of people who do it well, from a neutral perspective focusing on the league as a whole, but far more often than not it is biased viewpoint specific to the favorite team and favored players on that team.

The 1st clip by Skape there was nothing Tannehide could have done.Larsen is beyond bad.I can't believe Asiata is that bad.

That 2nd play Tannehide should have run the ****ing ball.No doubt an easy 8-10 yard run.To blame James is just ridiculous IMO.
its both

I think Tannehill is pissing Kool-aid judging by some of these posts.

We arent the only team in the NFL with a shitty O-line.

I wonder if he peed blood after that game sunday..I did just watching these plays.

where do we go from here ??

As always, great analysis in your tweets Travis … but this stuff is so painful to watch along the OL.

Back
Top Bottom