Watching This Makes Me Feel Better About Flores | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching This Makes Me Feel Better About Flores

It’s a nice story but that’s all it is.

Imo

Has no bearing on what kind of coach he will be. Again imo

You don't have to qualify or apologize for it. You're right. It's a nice story and that's all it is. They can't sell this coach on his qualifications, and they can't sell him on the reality that he's pals with Chris Grier, so they have to say he blew away the interview and tell us what a great story he has.

If he's a good coach, nobody will care about any of that. If he's a bad coach, nobody will care about any of that. In short, nobody will care, because we just want a coach who is bad enough to go 1-15 and get fired, or so good that he can actually win with the putrid roster we're going to roll out in 2019.

It’s a nice story but that’s all it is.

Imo

Has no bearing on what kind of coach he will be. Again imo

Neither does a the performance of a crappy QB that's had 7 years to prove it to you, so maybe you should modify your opinion slightly.

No way to know until the games start. What’s it matter though? Apparently Miami is tanking for the next three years and Flores is just a warm body holding the seat for the next coach.

Neither does a the performance of a crappy QB that's had 7 years to prove it to you, so maybe you should modify your opinion slightly.

Should be 6 years of game play. He did miss a whole season

I don't care about any of this touchy feely good sentimental nonsense. If I knew of someone who could book 20% per year, consistently, and was also able to churn enough to make decent "rebates" from the "Prime", I don't care if they gave me the middle finger salute every morning, and if another employee asked them for help, and they told said employee, " what am I your Mother you idiot, figure it out yourself", I would hire that person in a N.Y. Jets minute.

The only question that needs to be answered about a Head Coach, can they, Tactically and Strategically run a team that can win championships.

When I say "Touchy feelgood nonsense", please understand, I am not denigrating charity work. Mrs. Viper and I have been involved in volunteer Substance abuse, Marriage counseling for over 30 years, before it was a "thing". But just as this Volunteer work has nothing to do with my ability to make a profit, Coach Flores charity work has nothing to do with him being a successful Head Coach in the NFL. If Mr. Gase could have gotten this team to win, I would admit he was a "Savant Unicorn", and I would have backed him to the Super Bowl and beyond. Besides we already had one disaster of a coach who hung out communing with the Gorillas in Africa, and a lot of folks thought that was great too, we see how that worked out.

The Ever Dealing With The Harsh Realities Of Life VIPER

Hoping it’s Richards.
The way it sounded bro I highly doubt it all the things could change like I said earlier it's going to be interesting if the Cowboys lose tonight and Grier doesn't make a move shortly after that then we'll have our answer for sure

Watch his interviews. His entire life he wasnt a leader. He flat out says it. He says BB told him

“If you work hard and you’re committed to the team then you’re a leader.”

That’s what made him realize he could be one.

You have it wrong. That's when he realized he was already a leader. He was too humble to realize it until someone pointed out to him that he was already a leader. Been one most of his life.

Shameful for anyone to compare him to Bowles.... Why? Because they are both Black?? Yeah I said the obvious.

My first thought is I preferred Richards. The video was inspiring and I think Flores deserves a chance and our support. He has the credentials and just because others under the Bill tree of coaches failed does not mean he will. The Dolphins have talent. They pull off a big win and then lay an egg. Lets hope with Flores we play well and show some passion. Welcome to Miami coach.

You have it wrong. That's when he realized he was already a leader. He was too humble to realize it until someone pointed out to him that he was already a leader. Been one most of his life.

Shameful for anyone to compare him to Bowles.... Why? Because they are both Black?? Yeah I said the obvious.
I never compared him to Bowles.

Did you listen to him? He flat out said he was never a leader in anything school or football related in his life. He just took care of himself.

Well...here's hoping that this nice guy doesn't finish last.

Back
Top Bottom