Watching This Makes Me Feel Better About Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching This Makes Me Feel Better About Flores

Kind of how you claimed Todd Bowles would be a good HC lmao!

No need to point fingers brother - your first post in the Kris Richard thread was "f*** this guy he's another bust!" Or some crap like that. Now he's your "must have" guy

Everyone has opinions and favorites

I never compared him to Bowles.

Did you listen to him? He flat out said he was never a leader in anything school or football related in his life. He just took care of himself.
That called being humble.. You don't need a cape to flaunt being a hero.... you just are. Leadership is the same.

That called being humble.. You don't need a cape to flaunt being a hero.... you just are. Leadership is the same.
You can be a follower and be humble. You can be a leader and be humble.

My only point is he even admitted to not being a natural leader. I have my doubts on this guy.

You can be a follower and be humble. You can be a leader and be humble.

My only point is he even admitted to not being a natural leader. I have my doubts on this guy.
You don't understand and it's ok. Many natural leaders don't even recognize that they are leaders until someone (another leader) tells them that's what they've been doing.

You have unfounded doubts about him. That's ok too.

It’s a nice story but that’s all it is.

Imo

Has no bearing on what kind of coach he will be. Again imo
Well if he surrounds himself with quality coaches like Caldwell etc, it could be a good situation for Flores and the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom