Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

Don’t know much about DW. But, unless you’re apart of counsel, this is one hell of a series of assumption on your part.
Read the testimony of multiple ladies taking legal action - you can look them up online or read the Sports Illustrated’s Jenny Vrentas reported the anonymous account of a massage therapist who worked with Deshaun Watson in the fall of 2019. His behavior was the same. He's a likely sexual predator and now he's trying to pay them all off (there are 21) so that it doesn't go to court (which would be a complete media circus). Houston signed him to the big contract but probably knew that he had "off the field issues". Ask yourself why the Texans would consider trading him if he was completely innocent? He's still a talented young QB.

Last edited:
He was a 2nd round pick....usually to be considered a "bust" one has to be drafted relatively high like Tua was.
if he turns out to be a good QB, fine.

if he turns out to be a bad QB, he is a bust.

2nd round was too high for him, and they have anointed him the starter.

You have really bad takes and probably really bad eyesight. Have fun with that.

I actually was not a fan of Hurts at Alabama but I thought he did bring some energy to OU and the times he played in Philly as a rookie. He has some tools to work with, reminds me of a young Dak.

Last edited:
if he turns out to be a good QB, fine.

if he turns out to be a bad QB, he is a bust.

2nd round was too high for him, and they have anointed him the starter.

theres a reason why no one considers Pat white as the worst Dolphins "bust" of all time compared to a guy like Dion Jordan. Jordan at least played and had some stats. PAT WHITE NEVER COMPLETED A PASS. Its because Jordan was drafted very high, means higher expectations. 2nd round is littered with failed QB and aren't considered as the biggest busts. Like if Kyle Trask never completes a pass in his career, no one will care. If Trey Lance sucks then he will be the bust.

theres a reason why no one considers Pat white as the worst Dolphins "bust" of all time compared to a guy like Dion Jordan. Jordan at least played and had some stats. PAT WHITE NEVER COMPLETED A PASS. Its because Jordan was drafted very high, means higher expectations. 2nd round is littered with failed QB and aren't considered as the biggest busts. Like if Kyle Trask never completes a pass in his career, no one will care. If Trey Lance sucks then he will be the bust.
but pat white was a bust.

a complete bust.

but i agree, the higher the pick, definitely higher the bust impact.

Beasley isn’t one to break out news often, but I distinctly remember he was the only one of our beat writers who reported Flores was the lead candidate for the job back when we were interviewing a few guys.
Even a clock that's stopped is correct twice a day. I still think that we a rolling with Tua and this is just speculation.

if you guys don't think that Flores/Grier make that phone call the day Watson puts his legal situation behind him then you're delusional. I'm betting the front office isn't as emotionally attached to Tua as the fans. Watson is 2 years older and already a top 3-5 QB. This is a massive upgrade without having to sacrifice youth like with Rodgers. Also unlike Rodgers the guy actually wants to be here by all accounts.

wow, thats crazy.......I guess its been that long since we've had a bonafide franchise QB that some have forgot their value. Usually they are untradeable. I swear some on here REALLY over value our draft picks....and i dont get it, our first round picks have been more average type players than anything over the last 20 years. meanwhile we keep searching and hoping our QB situation will get settled.
A top 3 CB, 1st round pick, and a potential long-term QB is too much for Watson. Leave out the 1st rounder and I’m fine with it.

Read the testimony of multiple ladies taking legal action - you can look them up online or read the Sports Illustrated’s Jenny Vrentas reported the anonymous account of a massage therapist who worked with Deshaun Watson in the fall of 2019. His behavior was the same. He's a likely sexual predator and now he's trying to pay them all off (there are 21) so that it doesn't go to court (which would be a complete media circus). Houston signed him to the big contract but probably knew that he had "off the field issues". Ask yourself why the Texans would consider trading him if he was completely innocent? He's still a talented young QB.

Reading the accounts is one thing..But to play Psychologist or anyone professionally that would be involved in making that diagnosis is grossly irresponsible! Ofcourse this is assuming it's not, preofessionally, within your scope of practice.

Back
Top Bottom