Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

The guys that support our QB as a new season is getting ready to start ?

I believe they are called fans bro.
I'm using the same language that was presented by Tom Olividatti...

Tua can be supported by fans without them resorting to name-calling.

That's not accurate:

...So there are two women filing a criminal complaint that aren't part of the Buzbee suit.
Honestly those two have more credibility than all the rest IMO, providing that they are not filing civil lawsuits as well.

That said, until there is a conviction and everyone has their say, the guy is innocent until proven otherwise in this Country and these cases are likely to take more than a year to resolve.

Back on topic, I don't think Watson is going to light it up for the Texans this year. We'll see what happens in training camp but the more disgruntled he is the lower the trade value becomes. Someone is going to take a chance on him...

The narrative (this a.m.) on NflN is that DW is a top 5 player.

He may be the 6th best QB behind (no order).... Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Mahomes, & Jackson

The narrative (this a.m.) on NflN is that DW is a top 5 player.

He may be the 6th best QB behind (no order).... Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Mahomes, & Jackson
Oh...Lamar Jackson makes.an appearance as a top 5 QB.

First time I've seen that anywhere and no debate came with it.

Thankfully now that Watson is potentially criminally-toxic, we can concentrate on our QB. Even before the latest multiple criminal complaints, the asking price of a combined 3 first rounders and 2 starters should have been the disqualifier.

As someone else said, a true "Franchise QB" is both that on the field and in private... something obviously Watson is not!

Now we've got 10 women who've filed criminal complaints with the HPD and two of them haven't filed a civil lawsuit. In other words, they're only seeking accountability through the criminal system.

But tell me again how this is all just a money grab...

Now we've got 10 women who've filed criminal complaints with the HPD and two of them haven't filed a civil lawsuit. In other words, they're only seeking accountability through the criminal system.

We should let the Judge/Jury tell us what it is, due process and all that...

Check the date and tell me what it has to do with women finally coming forth about a criminal complaint:

The Houston PD has been investigating this since April 2, 2021. What have they come up with in 3 months? This is more trying the case in the public eye for those who wish Tua has nobody breathing down his neck than it is a thing because as was shown...the thing has been criminal since April 2, 2021.

There is no reasoning with these Watson fans. The guy could murder someone and they'd still say something like "Oh well, in America you're innocent until proven guilty" They just won't let go of their man-crush. I've watched Watson play. He's a stat-padder. He puts up good numbers because he's playing from behind usually.

As far as the chance of us bringing him in? Yeah, I'd like Zach Wilson to be on this team, but you know what? It ain't happening! I'm perfectly content with allowing Tua to develop and seeing what we have in him. If he doesn't have the goods, then we just draft someone else. It's that simple. Getting rid of a guy in Tua (who by all means is a class act) for a potential criminal is a PR nightmare waiting to happen. If you thought the bullygate crap from a few years ago was bad, this would be far worse!

There is no reasoning with these Watson fans. The guy could murder someone and they'd still say something like "Oh well, in America you're innocent until proven guilty" They just won't let go of their man-crush. I've watched Watson play. He's a stat-padder. He puts up good numbers because he's playing from behind usually.

"Innocent until proven guilty" seems to be lost on this poster...

For the record, the Texans have won their division twice in his career...with basically the same numbers. How many times have we won our division since Watson has been a pro?

The funny thing is that you are worrying about Watson and his situation, all the while cheering for a serial woman beater (Howard)...a man who shot himself in the leg in a bar fight (Raekwon Davis)...signing a player who was charged with driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana under two ounces, terroristic threat and unlawful carrying of a weapon (Locksley). You can't be worried about Watson, or women, all that much if you can ignore the criminal element already on the team.

"Innocent until proven guilty" seems to be lost on this poster...

For the record, the Texans have won their division twice in his career...with basically the same numbers. How many times have we won our division since Watson has been a pro?

The funny thing is that you are worrying about Watson and his situation, all the while cheering for a serial woman beater (Howard)...a man who shot himself in the leg in a bar fight (Raekwon Davis)...signing a player who was charged with driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana under two ounces, terroristic threat and unlawful carrying of a weapon (Locksley). You can't be worried about Watson, or women, all that much if you can ignore the criminal element already on the team.
He also won 4 games last year. See what I did there?

As far as the criminal element already on our team, those guys aren't the face of the franchise. Xavien Howard, as great of a player as he is could be replaced tomorrow and the team probably wouldn't miss a beat (it's doubtful his 10 INT season will be replicated anyway) The same can't be said of a QB. It's a QB driven league.

He also won 4 games last year. See what I did there?

As far as the criminal element already on our team, those guys aren't the face of the franchise. Xavien Howard, as great of a player as he is could be replaced tomorrow and the team probably wouldn't miss a beat (it's doubtful his 10 INT season will be replicated anyway) The same can't be said of a QB. It's a QB driven league.
Tua won 10 games and if this situation didn't come up he and his 4 games won would be on the team and Tua would either be out of town, or holding a clipboard.

Back
Top Bottom