Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

We should let the Judge/Jury tell us what it is, due process and all that...
Sorry the court of public opinion will not be silenced by a judge - the public is not always right but they are the consumer and they have an opinion

2 women asking for accountability not money is huge

Check the date and tell me what it has to do with women finally coming forth about a criminal complaint:

The Houston PD has been investigating this since April 2, 2021. What have they come up with in 3 months? This is more trying the case in the public eye for those who wish Tua has nobody breathing down his neck than it is a thing because as was shown...the thing has been criminal since April 2, 2021.

This isn’t a one hour television program - I mean seriously “bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do!”

This isn’t a one hour television program - I mean seriously “bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do!”

I guess this type of reasoning isn't in your wheelhouse? Oh well....

told you so shrug GIF by DeStorm

Sorry the court of public opinion will not be silenced by a judge - the public is not always right but they are the consumer and they have an opinion

2 women asking for accountability not money is huge

If Watson could prove that he never paid these two for a massage or was present when they were working how huge would their claims be? Watson and his attorney haven't even put on their defense yet.

A verdict is huge, other than a valid verdict nothing we see online means very much...

Oh...Lamar Jackson makes.an appearance as a top 5 QB.

First time I've seen that anywhere and no debate came with it.
Jackson is winner..he may not be best in playoff but u know ravens will be in playoff w him...he has been one of top qb last 3 to 4 year in nfl. He is special talent qb. Not best passer but he knows how win.....

Last edited:
If Watson could prove that he never paid these two for a massage or was present when they were working how huge would their claims be? Watson and his attorney haven't even put on their defense yet.

A verdict is huge, other than a valid verdict nothing we see online means very much...
Tell that to the court of public opinion where they see a rich man and 22 women with families and friends who have access to social media - zero accountability

I didn’t say it was fair but no judge can save him from perception

And yes I believe the NFL can cut bait anytime based on 22 he said she said arguments

The NFL it is about money not saving one man - I mean the commissioner exempt list

And Hou says they want to cut bait and they are getting pennies on the dollar - shouldn’t they wait???!

Maximize their returns???

Dude's career is turning into a nuclear mushroom cloud.

How serious is this? It might be years before he sees the field again.

The recently leaked info that "Philly would be interested IF" was some of the last good news in his career as I see it.

He is on the Michael Vick path right now. Unfortunately for DW, his offenses are a flashpoint in society. But his offenses have a history and pattern that he cannot distance himself from this unlike Vick.

It doesn't look it at this point, but if the allegations start be proved in the court of public opinion, dude's done.

I sense his haste to get this silenced and traded to a new team as quick as possible are a desperate attempt to secure a landing spot and financial security before it hits the fan and every sorted detail comes out.

This is Pee Wee Herman bad.

This is strange case. Who know who right or wrong.. no criminal charges..females ain't pressing chargers because they want that money....police and NFL have conduct thier investigation..no chargers longer it plays out it goes in favor to watson

Last edited:
Tell that to the court of public opinion where they see a rich man and 22 women with families and friends who have access to social media - zero accountability

I didn’t say it was fair but no judge can save him from perception

And yes I believe the NFL can cut bait anytime based on 22 he said she said arguments

The NFL it is about money not saving one man - I mean the commissioner exempt list

And Hou says they want to cut bait and they are getting pennies on the dollar - shouldn’t they wait???!

Maximize their returns???
Regardless of whether or not Watson is a serial sexual predator (as it anecdotally so far appears so), the stigma that he is a sexual pervert will not go away. As you point out, why would a good looking pro player with a beautiful live in GF patronize not one, not two, not 3 but over 40 masseuses, if not to obviously get off on some sick dominating need involving forcing his member and himself on strange women.

As the face of a franchise, that stinks to high heavens!

Regardless of whether or not Watson is a serial sexual predator (as it anecdotally so far appears so), the stigma that he is a sexual pervert will not go away. As you point out, why would a good looking pro player with a beautiful live in GF patronize not one, not two, not 3 but over 40 masseuses, if not to obviously get off on some sick dominating need involving forcing his member and himself on strange women.

As the face of a franchise, that stinks to high heavens!
Well at least there is no training camp distraction in Miami and there won’t be one cause DW is not being traded to Mia but this car wreck is a rubberneckers dream

Hou set their price too high as it is for a team to deal with the public relations nightmare

The player is good to great but one cannot separate the allegations because he put himself into this - this is a self inflicted nightmare - had he only stayed home with his GF as you mentioned - too vanilla I guess?

Dude's career is turning into a nuclear mushroom cloud.

How serious is this? It might be years before he sees the field again.

The recently leaked info that "Philly would be interested IF" was some of the last good news in his career as I see it.

He is on the Michael Vick path right now. Unfortunately for DW, his offenses are a flashpoint in society. But his offenses have a history and pattern that he cannot distance himself from this unlike Vick.

It doesn't look it at this point, but if the allegations start be proved in the court of public opinion, dude's done.

I sense his haste to get this silenced and traded to a new team as quick as possible are a desperate attempt to secure a landing spot and financial security before it hits the fan and every sorted detail comes out.

This is Pee Wee Herman bad.

That's how I see it playing out, his career being on a Michael Vick trajectory. Houston won't be able to get anything for him in a trade so they'll just cut him outright ala Vick. He'll end up signing with a team with absolutely zilch at QB in the hopes of repairing his tarnished image. What he does from there is unknown but since I don't think he was ever that good to begin with, it's easy to imagine him in a situation where he puts up good numbers, but is not a winner.

Wilson and Waddle show up in practice. They are legit imho. Parker back to his old self.
Why not trade him while he still has value. Sell High.
I am tired of his menstrual period.

Give X, DP, and a first to Hou for Watson. Throw in Tua too if they are interested.

Back
Top Bottom