Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

Time to put down the jack my friend, it's too early in the day to be hitting the bottle.

Trade Parker that would result in a dead cap hit of $8.1 million and has two team friendly years through 2023…terrible idea!

And just when I thought we were done with the "trade "X" " posts - LOL

Nice job of sneaking that one in - LOL

Dude, the serious practices have just begun... people are gonna be getting tweaked more often than you like, sorry pal. Not worth pushing the issue so early on and risk something actually serious.

I know Parker's name being in the same sentence as anything involving being slightly hurt makes lots of fans jump the gun.

Similar things will happen to a lot of players. Fuller tweaked something as well. Let's ship him out! Might as well get rid Wilson before he strains his pinky toe!

And let's def get Watson, he'll be safe from injury when he's not playing football.

I think it will happen if not this year, next. I’m not sure he’s the kind Tua will gel with but my hope is they bond and have success. Of course, DP needs the tampon to be removed for even a try.

Wait to November and see what they are saying about Watson then - LOL
Too easy, if Tua does well and Watson has an off year, all the people who wanted him will be saying SEE SEE SEE, aren't you all glad we stuck with Tua?!?! Even though they're the ones who wanted Watson lol

Talks apparently have picked up tonight between the Dolphins and Texans. No word on if it is indeed Watson. One rumor is that Watson would end up in Miami one way or the other and Tua would not necessarily be included in the package, however, X would be. The Texans would then flip X to another team for a 1st rd draft pick, which could be the Cowboys or Packers.

At this point, I get the patience with Tua, but if you can grab Watson and don't have to break the bank too hard, then you have to do it period. Next years 1st and 2nd rounder are in play.

Wilson and Waddle show up in practice. They are legit imho. Parker back to his old self.
Why not trade him while he still has value. Sell High.
I am tired of his menstrual period.

Give X, DP, and a first to Hou for Watson. Throw in Tua too if they are interested.
1627654763929.png

Back
Top Bottom