Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

I am still very confident that we are rolling with Tua Tagovailoa. If there is one thing we learned about Adam Beasley over the years it's that he enjoys tossing hand grenades at the Dolphins. He's not reporting news. He's just speculating and trying to get a reaction.
Having drafted Tua, we really need to see what we have and give him an opportunity to show what he can do with more talent around him.
Deshaun Watson is very talented but he's now extremely expensive (average salary $39M pa - that we don't have budgeted in our back pocket). Some dismiss the 21 sexual assault allegations/ legal actions but I think that he increasingly looks like a sexual predator who gets his kicks out of making many of the professional licensed massage therapists extremely uncomfortable. This wasn't about just getting the massages. Any decent athlete knows that male masseurs are generally physically stronger and can give much better professional massages than most females. If he needed all these massages, the Texans have or can direct him to the best. This was about Deshaun deriving power and pleasure from sexually embarrassing young women when they were directed by him to focus the massage on his anus. He is paid top $ and could afford the top hookers in Houston if he wanted sex, but he enjoyed the cat and mouse of setting things up and repeatedly making the young ladies uncomfortable by his actions and now he's trying to pay them all off behind the scenes. Yes, Deshaun has talent but he also comes with a big flashing red warning sign for being a likely out of control, very kinky sexual predator.

Beasley isn’t one to break out news often, but I distinctly remember he was the only one of our beat writers who reported Flores was the lead candidate for the job back when we were interviewing a few guys.

Don’t agree.

wow, thats crazy.......I guess its been that long since we've had a bonafide franchise QB that some have forgot their value. Usually they are untradeable. I swear some on here REALLY over value our draft picks....and i dont get it, our first round picks have been more average type players than anything over the last 20 years. meanwhile we keep searching and hoping our QB situation will get settled.

I just don't get it....

Its okay for our fanbase to love and request we bend over and pay a known woman abuser but its not ok to go to a rub and tug?????

X's character is absolutely that of a trash human being. Watson is just a horn ball. Both are sick individuals but i don't find it cool to bash on Watsons character and then go to bat for Howard.

Talk about a double standard!

They weren't rub and tugs, that's important.

The Dolphins will likely have a first round pick in the upper 20’s or lower 30’s next year because they will have the 49ers pick instead of their own. There is no way the Texans are going to trade Watson for a late first round pick in 2022 and what would probably be another late round first round pick in 2023.

The Dolphins best scenario to trade for Watson was in the past draft when they had the 3rd pick in the draft, another pick in the top 20 and two second round picks. Other teams have the cap space and better draft picks than the Dolphins to trade for Watson.

The Eagles are the team with the best draft resources to trade for Watson because they have 2 firsts and 2 second round picks next year. They are also in the NFC if the Texans decide they want to trade Watson outside the AFC. I think the Eagles and Broncos are likely to be the two teams that will go after Watson the hardest once he becomes available in a trade and my money would be on the Eagles ending up getting Watson.

I was more impressed with what I saw from Jalen Hurts than from what I saw with Tua last season. I could see Hurts having success this year and then the Eagles would obviously just roll with him. Hurts equally had little to no help on skill position on offense.

I just don't get it....

Its okay for our fanbase to love and request we bend over and pay a known woman abuser but its not ok to go to a rub and tug?????

X's character is absolutely that of a trash human being. Watson is just a horn ball. Both are sick individuals but i don't find it cool to bash on Watsons character and then go to bat for Howard.

Talk about a double standard!
You rarely will "get it"...at least you won't arrive at "it" without the will of the majority.

It's funny to me. When I brought up Howard's woman beating to shed light on Flores alleged character requirements, he got the best defense wolftickets could buy.

Now that he is offending people's "sensibilities"...he's public enemy #1.

If they trade for Watson, it will make it very hard to root for this team. Not saying that our team is a bunch of saints, but what this guy allegedly did to so many women is very disturbing. He should be suspended indefinitely.
If they were to trade for him, I'd stop watching until he AND whomever decided to trade for him were gone.

I can't wait till Watson is playing again for the Texans or another team and see the fans waving hand towels at him. It's going to be brutal lol

I was more impressed with what I saw from Jalen Hurts than from what I saw with Tua last season. I could see Hurts having success this year and then the Eagles would obviously just roll with him. Hurts equally had little to no help on skill position on offense.
You have really bad takes and probably really bad eyesight. Have fun with that.

Back
Top Bottom