Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

A top 3 CB, 1st round pick, and a potential long-term QB is too much for Watson. Leave out the 1st rounder and I’m fine with it.

Thats what I dont understand, the 1st round pick is the deal breaker?!?! LOL please look at our 1st round draft pick history over the last 20 years and explain to me why you and others believe so much in these magical, Hall of fame producing 1st round picks that we so badly need VS. obtaining a top five 25 year old dynamic QB!!!! ----literally blows my mind. Hell I'd throw another 1st round pick at the Texans if that's the cost to get Watson. Because I'm realistic with expectations with our 1st round picks. Look at it this way....would you trade Noah Iggy, Christian Wilkens, and Tua for Watson? That would be robbery. QB's like him are never even negotiated especially at his age. I guess some of us fins fans really do love mediocrity and misery.

I actually was not a fan of Hurts at Alabama but I thought he did bring some energy to OU and the times he played in Philly as a rookie. He has some tools to work with, reminds me of a young Dak.
I agree w u 100%..I think that OU program did him some good as passer.probably the best move he made in college leaving bama...for second rd pick. I thought he played good. We will see what happens in futures..

Idk what going become of Tua but if I was dolphins and I can get Watson I would do it in heartbeat...we haven't drafted super star qb in 21 yr. It seems to me dolphins dont know how draft good qb..all Gm sense 2000..Grier has chance proved me wrong if he can

Thats what I dont understand, the 1st round pick is the deal breaker?!?! LOL please look at our 1st round draft pick history over the last 20 years and explain to me why you and others believe so much in these magical, Hall of fame producing 1st round picks that we so badly need VS. obtaining a top five 25 year old dynamic QB!!!! ----literally blows my mind. Hell I'd throw another 1st round pick at the Texans if that's the cost to get Watson. Because I'm realistic with expectations with our 1st round picks. Look at it this way....would you trade Noah Iggy, Christian Wilkens, and Tua for Watson? That would be robbery. QB's like him are never even negotiated especially at his age. I guess some of us fins fans really do love mediocrity and misery.
I would trade all of them. Avg first rd pick for watson..u have great point

I find it extremely disturbing that so many people on this forum want to bring Watson in. The cuckoldry of this fan base is astounding! What if one of those women was your daughter? As long as he helps us win football games right? There was a post before last years draft about letting Jordan Love sleep with his wife if we drafted him and brought Miami a Super Bowl. What is with some of you people?

Guy, you don’t agree with me. Terrific. Move the **** on already.

When Watson is traded, my money is on him being traded to the Eagles. The Eagles presently have 2 first round picks in the 2022 draft and will get another first round pick if Carson Wentz plays in 75% of the Colts offensive plays next season. If he is injured and doesn’t play at least 75%, the Eagles will still get the Colts 2nd round pick.

The Eagles are reported to want to trade for Watson and they have more draft assets than the Dolphins and the Broncos. They also are in the NFC and the Texans would likely want to trade him out of the AFC. As soon as Watson’s legal issues are resolved, I anticipate it will be only be a matter of time before Watson is fitted for his uniform with the Eagles.

Trade Tua and Xavien Howard. Lolphins aren’t exactly known for being the sharpest tool in the shed 🤣

The guy couldn't win more than 4 games last year as superior as he is.

the year before that he won 10 games. And 11 the year before that. They won 4 games last year because their defense was abysmal. They were 30th in total yards, 31st in QB rating, 29th on 3rd down, last in completion percentage, last in rushing yards, last in yards per carry, last in turnovers. Do you see a Flores defense becoming anywhere near that bad?

Just think about this, Houston only had 9 takeaways. We were 1st with 29.

the year before that he won 10 games. And 11 the year before that. They won 4 games last year because their defense was abysmal. They were 30th in total yards, 31st in QB rating, 29th on 3rd down, last in completion percentage, last in rushing yards, last in yards per carry, last in turnovers. Do you see a Flores defense becoming anywhere near that bad?

Just think about this, Houston only had 9 takeaways. We were 1st with 29.
Everybody know watson is better qb than Tua right now.. our defense win alot a games last yr...until Tua proved hisself.. there will alway be rumor about qb coming to miami. Everybody knows Miami's need qb.

Back
Top Bottom