Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

Wow. That’s about as tone deaf as it gets.
Not in it's actual meaning or truth. Just that it's said by a dude who got busted at a run and tug establishment.

BTW......this suspension is unfathomable, particularly with it coming from a female judge AND the wording she used to explain it (hasn't it been pounded into our heads that NO means NO regardless of how innocent or nonviolent???).

Roger going to have to step in now and increase it or else it will hang over this year like a bad fart in a hot shower.

Ridiculous and wrong, but for me, expected. I wanted to play Brisket (or Rosen!), but didn’t expect to at any time. We’re gonna get Rub’n Tugger on a roll. As shitty a human he is off the field, he’s the opposite on it. Damn.

Considering two grand juries convened and brought zero criminal charges against him. There was multiple police investigations that again brought no criminal charges. This ruling seems if anything an overreach, but makes sense considering the optics around the case.

Considering two grand juries convened and brought zero criminal charges against him. There was multiple police investigations that again brought no criminal charges. This ruling seems if anything an overreach, but makes sense considering the optics around the case.
The ADA was intimidated by his lawyer, spoke with that staff countless times... and didn't even call the investigating detective to the stand who was both surprised and convinced that Watson committed multiple unlawful acts.

Not in it's actual meaning or truth. Just that it's said by a dude who got busted at a run and tug establishment.

BTW......this suspension is unfathomable, particularly with it coming from a female judge AND the wording she used to explain it (hasn't it been pounded into our heads that NO means NO regardless of how innocent or nonviolent???).

Roger going to have to step in now and increase it or else it will hang over this year like a bad fart in a hot shower.
Yes, by who said it.

Goodell is in a tough spot. This is the first judgment using this new method I believe. Does he appeal the first one? Also, if he appeals, in theory, the length of the suspension can be reduced as well as extended. As I've stated, the Browns were way more ahead of this than a lot of people thought they were. My point is not to pass judgment on the suspension or Watson's innocence or guilt, it's only to say that I'm certain that the Browns did enough investigating to conclude the suspension would be a year or less, and didn't just recklessly decide to piss away $250 million.

The ADA was intimidated by his lawyer, spoke with that staff countless times... and didn't even call the investigating detective to the stand who was both surprised and convinced that Watson committed multiple unlawful acts.
Doesn't change the facts that I just stated. He was never charged criminally.

Sadly there will be people happy about this because they are holding out hope on being right about trading for Watson. Sad!!

Doesn’t Godell get last say?
I guarantee you the opposite of this is true as well.

Then there were those in the middle that were more inclined to let the whole thing play out. The facts are the facts, he was not criminally charged, all the accusers have now settled but one, and he was suspended 6 games for what he did. I'm sure there are advocates for Watson that felt he shouldn't get suspended at all. If both sides are unhappy then you know the outcome was probably pretty fair.

People are tone deaf this is a fact can’t have a conviction when the investigation was a sham

Back
Top Bottom