Watt deal with Cards likely creates Miami Dolphins opening to sign Haason Reddick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watt deal with Cards likely creates Miami Dolphins opening to sign Haason Reddick

Kind of an odd argument. TJ Watt also played against Andrew Thomas, and didn’t put up 5 sacks.

Im obviously not saying he’s as good as Watt, but 5 sacks against any caliber of an OL is impressive, and can’t just be written off as a product of a bad OL.
Well, it goes both ways. Reddick isn’t LT in his heyday on his best day either. So that’s an awful day in pass protection for the NYG. I would say with any player’s season, take away their best game and their worst and look at the rest.

It all comes down to price and fit. We don't have the cap space we did last year so we need to him on the few guys we might get this time around. It has to be a good fit and the price needs to be right or else just draft what you need.

would be interesting to see the $$ he would get. If it's anything more than really cheap, we might as well have kept KVN.

Reddick fits out timetable being 26 yrs old

And healthier

Why? You like 1st round underachievers? He had 1 his year, last season, and that wasn't even that great when you realize 5 of his sacks came in 1 game.
6 forced fumbles last year, 12.5 sacks. I think someone that disruptive would be a good addition. You do realize that is Cam Wake in his prime type numbers right?

I am hoping he doesn't get the offers he's expecting. This year more than any, the well might dry up around the league within 48 hours. Tampering will be at an all time high this year.

If he wants to bet on a one year $11-$12 Million, I'd be inclined to talk.

6 forced fumbles last year, 12.5 sacks. I think someone that disruptive would be a good addition. You do realize that is Cam Wake in his prime type numbers right?
5 sacks in one game though..

so 7.5 across 15 other games, so he will get a sack about every other game or so if you look at it outside of that game

I’m not against signing the guy, just saying, I see the risk some others do as well and wouldn’t want to give him a huge deal

I’m not against signing the guy, just saying, I see the risk some others do as well and wouldn’t want to give him a huge deal

After his 5 sack game he cried in joy. I mean he has been a disappointment in AZ except for this season, and you would think they would sign him over an older player right? Someone is bound to take a risk on a one good season guy because that is how things work in the nfl. He will get his payday, and either play, or disappear for the whole season.

I would hate this move. We let KVN walk to bring in a guy a question mark guy at more money? I don't see this happening, and if it does, it will be a bad move by this front office. I think this move means we will be moving AVG into the fold more and will be DRAFTING a new AVG like player to back him up in the later rounds.

5 sacks in one game though..

so 7.5 across 15 other games, so he will get a sack about every other game or so if you look at it outside of that game

I think I just imagine Ogbah, Baker and Reddick would get 30 sacks combined, if we got another 10 sack guy on the roster it could be that playoff bump we need from last year.

Back
Top Bottom