Way to confusing !!!!!!!!! But Good news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Way to confusing !!!!!!!!! But Good news

mrad

Rookie
Reaction score
This year is a a hard one for the draft , way to many options with the first pick . Good news we dont have that many holes to fill ... lol . But , what do we go with the first pick .... WR , TE , OL , DE, CB . Trade Down ? Trade Up ? Wow Im glad im not Jeff . I guess just wait till draft day , and hope Wake does not get hurt , Wallace produces , same with Keller oh I forgot the right side of the OL and the CB spot . The good news is with the right picks we will be fine , but we all know the draft is a crap shoot!, Oh I hope Miller pans out at RB ...... , I know we are so close to having a great team !!!! I feel it this year.

Having this many possible options at 12 isn't necessarily a good thing...it means the talent isn't well separated: the guy at 12 isn't that much better than the guy at 24 (which suggests a trade down). There isn't a definitive top 15 like there usually is in the draft. That's why so much of this discussion has turned to which position should be taken at 12, or who is the most unique talent...the decision kinda of comes down to that because lots of these guys grade very similarly.

Me, I want a DE...I don't want to become the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom