Way too Early 2021 prospects to keep an eye on! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Way too Early 2021 prospects to keep an eye on!

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
The draft is over and it was amazing, but now with no sports and everything going on here’s a list of young guys I will be watching (hopefully next year) as top prospects.

QB: Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields (pretty obvious names but we won’t need one)
RB: Travis Etienne, Najee Harris, Chubba Hubbard
WR: Jamarr Chase, Justyn Ross, Devonta Smith, and Jaylen Waddle Tua had such a good rapport with Devonta smith would love to have him.
TE: Kyle Pitts and Brevin Jordan are two of the most dynamic College TEs I’ve seen in awhile
OT: Sewell from Oregon is a monster, Alex Leatherwood has potential thought he’d declare this year
Center: Creed Humphery another guy I wanted this year he returned for senior season.

DE: Gregory Rousseau from the U has been a sack machine
DT: Marvin Wilson from FSU was a highly productive player last year another guy who could have been a high pick this year.
LB: Micah Parsons and Dylan Moses are both athletic freaks who will be super high draft picks. Parsons in particular could have a Chase Young type rise with a big year and good testing. He may be. EST player in the draft not named Trevor Lawrence.
CB: Patrick Surtain II, athletic profile similar to Jalen Ramsey, big, fast and Physical. Ton of experience. I’m expecting a huge year from him. Shaun Wade from OSU they keep pumping out first round corners and he will be the next.
Safety: Richard Lecounte from Georgia

CB? Howard,Jones,Noah Iggy,Nick Needham,Jamal Wilz how manydo you need?Stud rb,center,and complete tight end

The draft is over and it was amazing, but now with no sports and everything going on here’s a list of young guys I will be watching (hopefully next year) as top prospects.

QB: Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields (pretty obvious names but we won’t need one)
RB: Travis Etienne, Najee Harris, Chubba Hubbard
WR: Jamarr Chase, Justyn Ross, Devonta Smith, and Jaylen Waddle Tua had such a good rapport with Devonta smith would love to have him.
TE: Kyle Pitts and Brevin Jordan are two of the most dynamic College TEs I’ve seen in awhile
OT: Sewell from Oregon is a monster, Alex Leatherwood has potential thought he’d declare this year
Center: Creed Humphery another guy I wanted this year he returned for senior season.

DE: Gregory Rousseau from the U has been a sack machine
DT: Marvin Wilson from FSU was a highly productive player last year another guy who could have been a high pick this year.
LB: Micah Parsons and Dylan Moses are both athletic freaks who will be super high draft picks. Parsons in particular could have a Chase Young type rise with a big year and good testing. He may be. EST player in the draft not named Trevor Lawrence.
CB: Patrick Surtain II, athletic profile similar to Jalen Ramsey, big, fast and Physical. Ton of experience. I’m expecting a huge year from him. Shaun Wade from OSU they keep pumping out first round corners and he will be the next.
Safety: Richard Lecounte from Georgia
Great list!!!
I hope to draft some of those skill guys next year, but these two would be hard to pass up to add to our line.

Creed Humphrey is high on my list, Karras is only signed for a year, Humphrey is a beast.

Penei Sewell is a monster, he is so dominant. Put this kid at RT and kick Hunt down to RG, our right side would demolish people.

Everyone should remember this is a two year rebuild we got most of the o line squared away and started on d line i think 2 or 3 more picks should put our lines where we want them now we get our sexy picks next year

CB? Howard,Jones,Noah Iggy,Nick Needham,Jamal Wilz how manydo you need?Stud rb,center,and complete tight end

I would say only CB if they get rid of Howard after this year. Noah seems to be more of a slot CB than outside one.

Penn State TE Pat "Baby Gronk" Freiermuth needs to be added to your list.
Roche from UM too, he had a good 2019 with a lot of sacks, now he will be playing opposite of Greg down here after entering the transfer portal.

I'll be looking at WR's, RB's and TE's
Always look for OL but hoping we won't need more than just one

On defense LB and maybe safety

Leaving off Freiermuth, Thomas, Little, and Moore....that's a paddlin.

We may actually need another corner. Jamal Perry and Needham were both Undrafted guys they showed promise but can’t be considered locks to even make the team. Miami May also want the flexibility to play Byron Jones at safety some. X has also had some injuries, hopefully now that we have talent we can start stockpiling depth and grooming our future starters.

2021 will be another deep class of WR's and RB's But unlike 2020, it'll have several polarizing TE's to choose from. Once again the OT postion will be deep, with several prospects being better than some of the 2020 draftees. I also think you may get several OG's with the potential to be in the first round. LB is also a position that looks to be stacked. All areas where I think Miami may be looking to improve upon. Already started printing out draft info on the 2021 class, already getting excited for what could be in a year from now, god willing. Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom