Wayne fumbled the Ball | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne fumbled the Ball

Papi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ya he fumbled from the get go,I love Marino but now we know he wasn't the man for the job.Dave should have not been givin an extension, thats were the problem started. No GM in his right mind would take a job when he is forced to keep a head coach that he did'nt have a conviction on or confidence in. I have never seen this team in such disaray. Hope we don't turn into what Cincey was.:rolleyes: :smackhead

Originally posted by Papi
Ya he fumbled from the get go,I love Marino but now we know he wasn't the man for the job.Dave should have not been givin an extension, thats were the problem started. No GM in his right mind would take a job when he is forced to keep a head coach that he did'nt have a conviction on or confidence in. I have never seen this team in such disaray. Hope we don't turn into what Cincey was.:rolleyes: :smackhead

Yeah right....

11-5, 11-5,9-7, 10-6 and we turn into cinncy.....

actually, he has it exactly right! i want to be cincy! I want to start all over from scratch!:lol: sell Madison, Mare, Zach, and anyone else who doesnt want to be in Miami and save a whole lotta cash and just pretend for one year that we dont exist and then we can act like Houston ( a new franchise).

I wish i were kidding, but if you think about it, it would get wanny fired, and we bring in Nick Saben and have the first pick in the draft. Then we could seriously start to talk business IMO.:lol:

Ok so i really was kidding. must be the sanity of my posts.:goof:

Back
Top Bottom