Wayne....here's some suggestions for ya | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne....here's some suggestions for ya

Canuck

Starter
Reaction score
1. Sign Mueller long term. He's the best talent evaluator you've had since Jimmy left.....and understands the importance of QB's

2. Sign Cam Cameron as HC

3. Retain Hudson Houck and Dom Capers under current positions if possible

That should be a good start for you buddy.

I agree with that and lets start transitioning to a younger team...not quite get rid of all the vets but do try and pick up draft picks like 3rds and 4ths

1. Sign Mueller long term. He's the best talent evaluator you've had since Jimmy left.....and understands the importance of QB's

Yep, yep, yep.:yeahthat:

4. dump MEATHEAD

Just the fact that Old Wayne stared blank at the media and asked for suggestions should tell us something about the state of the Dolphins...We are on a ship w/o a sail...I do agree with the post though. Its a start...Hey how about hiring the whole USC Trojan Team to work for us ??? Yea...We will tell them that if they play good & perform we will give the $$$ to buy cars , gold chains and house boats...If they lose we will ...we will....Oh crap ...give them $$$ to buy cars , gold chains and house boats. No wonder we can't turn this thing around.

clear.gif

4. Fire Mularky as buddy posted above. Almost forgot that rather important move.

Honestly, I couldn't believe that Wayne asked for folks to call in with suggestions. That's insane. Does he run Blockbuster that way? We sooooooo need a strong football leader in here. Good intentions of a nice man does not a successful team make. I'm more than a little concerned.

If you bump signing Cam to #1 priority, I agree totally

If he ran Blockbuster like he does the Fins...The sign would be hanging down by a thread and "Space Available" posters would be in the window.

I think IF wayne just lets Mueller take the reigns a bit, let Randy find a top assistant, and just sign the check, then we will be OK.
We have issues, BIG issues, but we arent the lions or raiders. There is some good stuff to work with here, and its a good city to work in for exposure and environment. Plus Wayne is a good boss, at least thats not one of his flaws.

We really need to go after a top assistant, and need to do it now. Caldwell, Wisenhunt, Grimm, Cameron, Rivera-someone like that.

Fire meathead immediately, try and offload DC and his massive contract. We need a new QB to start over, draft one, will be one there for us at 9.

Add some offensive playmakers. QB will be a big part, but we could really use a top end burner at WR. We dont have that Steve Smith/Chad Johnson/Marvin Harrison guy who keep the Ds honest. This will open things up for Ronnie more.

Defense we need to add some depth and work on the secondary a bit, but main focus needs to be on the offense.

Im not looking for a SB in year 2, I just want someone who can build on their sucess and learn and keep us (and themselves) getting better until we bring the Lombardi back to Miami.

No more quick fixes, no more retreads, no more castoffs, no more baggage. Taylor and Zach might not like the idea of a rebuilding, but in this NFL it doesnt take 10 years. Just look at the Jets turnaround. And we cant hold the team back for the sake of 2 aging players, no matter how good they are/were.

i disagree

1. sign phil savage or ernie accorsi

2. sign john gruden

3. no way capers stays here as a DC, Houck is gone also i believe...

Back
Top Bottom