Wayne, PLEASE don't hire Marty Schottenheimer! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne, PLEASE don't hire Marty Schottenheimer!

If there is such a thing as a curse, Marty has it..

my god listen to u people...

marty loses one game and suddenly hes the worst coach ever. i guess we shouldnt hire Brian Schottenheimer cuz he lost last week...we shouldnt hire Gailey cuz his team didnt win the BCS Cup...we shouldnt hire Whisenhunt cuz his team didnt go to the playoffs....we shouldnt hire Cam Cameron cuz his team just lost...

again...if the Raiders scored a BIG PLAY, somebody on here would be posting a bulletin saying "Lets hire the Offensive Coordinator for the Raiders!!"

...yikes thank God some of u arent our Coach.

Marty is a great coach........if you are satisfied with just getting to the playoffs and losing every year. We need to hire a young coach with fresh ideas.

With that said, I would not be suprised to see him get fired and the "Marty to Miami" rumors start flying.

my god listen to u people...

marty loses one game and suddenly hes the worst coach ever. i guess we shouldnt hire Brian Schottenheimer cuz he lost last week...we shouldnt hire Gailey cuz his team didnt win the BCS Cup...we shouldnt hire Whisenhunt cuz his team didnt go to the playoffs....we shouldnt hire Cam Cameron cuz his team just lost...

again...if the Raiders scored a BIG PLAY, somebody on here would be posting a bulletin saying "Lets hire the Offensive Coordinator for the Raiders!!"

...yikes thank God some of u arent our Coach.

he's been choking on the big ones since you were born

It wasnt Marty's fault that the receivers cant catch

or Parker making mistakes (fumble punt return)

or the Patsies being lucky every year

Marty is a great coach

i say we give him a try

If there is such a thing as a curse, Marty has it..

I was thinking the same thing on that 4th down interception turned fumble and NE first down- is Marty cursed or is Belichick blessed or both? But right now, next to his son, Mora Jr, and Gailey, Marty is looking like a five course meal at a four star restaraunt compared to three ham and cheese sandwiches. Playoff record and all.

It wasnt Marty's fault that the receivers cant catch

or Parker making mistakes (fumble punt return)

or the Patsies being lucky every year

Marty is a great coach

i say we give him a try

Is it BB's fault he's 5-0 against the #1 teams in the playoffs??? I'll take that over 5-13 everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Marty chokes, that's what he does and the people that play for him know it will happen, that's why it happens.

Where is all this MARTY talk coming from? Wayne would never hire an old retread who if available would be because he was fired....

No. Wayne would never hire a coach that has had only 2 losing seasons in his 21 year head coaching career.

Don't be fooled, AJ Smith went 14-2 and Marty went 0-1

as usual

god help us if we hire him

Back
Top Bottom