ways to help make the dolphins the greatest team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ways to help make the dolphins the greatest team

maverick50

the top gun of all fin fans
Reaction score
instead of my usual jibber jabber i thought i would try to be more positive and see if there are ways to help make the dolphin fanbase better . when i hear how bad the fanbase in miami is i get rilled up but i am not able to come down and root for my ,but i certainly would if i could but i ve been physically ill and going through tough times but i am not going to let this stop me from being a die hard phin fan.
here is what i see as a putdown to miami fans .First none of major sports owners are fan oriented , at least in south florida. so here is what i think can be done.
dolphin fans forming a committee and meet with the dolphins owner and work toward rebuilding a dolphin oriented fan base to where the fans fill the seats and raise some hell at every home game.
every team has bigtime tailgaiting partys but i never hear about miami fans doing it. i realize this probally happens but the media is all jets, bills, pats and dallas and 49ers oriented.
i think it is time to shake the fanbase to its very foundation.
dolphin fans the time has come to stop letting the fins being labeled as bad fans . when the lions, tigers and bears , oh my get more praise and the fin fans get ripped then its time for us all to band together and make this team a respectable team again.
what i want from my fellow fin fans is to chime in with ideas as to get the stadium into a more positive light with the media . there is no need for us to be the laughing stock of the nfl .

MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO WHERE YOU WANT IT i wasnt sure where to put this type of thread .

come on people when the media pisses on the dolphins for lousy fans its time to start looking at making the fanbase active or else goodell might say its time to contract a team and we would be the first giving the the facts that i have mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom