WDFN Detroit Radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WDFN Detroit Radio

What has been said so far? I bet he's going to sign with Detroit now.

Steve Pasquariello (NJ): First off, I didn't make up the last name, they're just that similar. Anyways, I hear Damien Woody is on his way to Miami today after visiting with Detroit. Any chance the Dolphins get something done with him today? Thanks Len

Len Pasquarelli: Wow, a last name even harder to spell than mine! Woody is indeed in Miami, that certainly appears to be his team of choice. My thinking is he will sign there. An inside tip; he and his wife vacationed in south Florida last week and peeked around at some potential neighborhoods. Miami is also the only city that Mrs. Woody traveled to regularly for Pats road games.

Anyone see this!!!

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan

Anyone see this!!!

Yeah, like 25 times. It really doesn't mean much to me anymore, since he STAYED in Detroit.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I can't get it. What are they saying?

basically saying that Woody stayed in Detroit and his agent is trying to negotiate through the phone with both teams, that the agents are playing both teams, that if Miami doesnt cough up at least the 8 mil in signing bonus or the same kind of offer at least then theres no point in going to Miami....that it may be that he does go to Miami, but that the lions are not out of it....and that its definelty a good sign for Lion fans that he has not left town.

Back
Top Bottom