We are 5-3 and play two teams under .500 next two games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are 5-3 and play two teams under .500 next two games...

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No need to worry yet...... The loss at Green Bay was no big deal. The next two games are against teams under .500 and are against AFC teams.

O, I would worry. I would worry a lot.

This game will bring us 1 game behind you. You will be one game over .500. Is this getting through? And, you will have to play another game without Fiedler. The division is gonna be neck-and-neck three weeks from now. Whoever doesn't take the division will most likely miss out on a wildcard. Could be the Jets, N.E., Buffalo or the Phish.

So to say not to worry is to ignore the fact that the AFC in whole is a dogfight. The west is still strong. But is leveling out. And also to ignore how teams that fell off the radar early in the season and are right back in it is foolish too. Parity phinfan, parity.

But I'm not worried about the Jets. They played one good game last week, and I don't see them being consistent. Our D will be all over Pennington and the jynx is over. It will be a good game of course because we are missing Fiedler, but I think Williams will run all over your defense again, which will help our QB case. Your only chance is because it is in New York. Better hope it's reaalllly cold.

Forget the cold part.

Sun
Nov 10 Partly Cloudy 60°/55° 0 %

Looks like perfect weather to me straight from weather.com

Oh ya! I think the tables just turned guys, and somebody ran off a lil worried!

OH yeah... the weather is changing.... and so is this rut we are in... everything is turning around this week boys so hang on...
Early weather reports are showing 60+ degrees... after just being 27 last sunday... the football gods are finaly smiling on the fins.. I see Ricky having a big day.. lucas finally bouncing back, carter getting more comfortable..
fins 24
jets 13

The game is @ 8:30 though -- weather is saying about 50 with scattered showers...will feel cooler but the weather won't play a factor -- avg temp in NY this time of year is in the 40's anyway. New field looks real nice though.

Back to the real picture - the last 4 weeks the jets have been out in front in the first half, forced teams to throw to beat them - minn, cleve, and sd and have held the running games in check..the last three weeks teams only have a little over 200 yards rushing - LT had 60..SD had to throw and only managed 190yds.
The AFC is tight - your next 2 games are with teams under 500 but not easy games with a rook @ qb or an injured lucas.
Look @ your schedule -- i'll give you chicago and minnesota - but the rest have to be earned...could come down to week 16 with 1 of 4 teams going in and the other 3 sitting home. Parity is king.
Nov. 10 @NY Jets 8:30 PM ET
Nov. 17 Baltimore 1:00 PM ET
Nov. 24 San Diego 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 1 @Buffalo 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 9 Chicago 9:00 PM ET
Dec. 15 Oakland 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 21 @Minnesota 1:30 PM ET
Dec. 29 @New England 1:00 PM ET

Jets Dominate the game
Jets 34
Phins 17

You are not worried about the Jets? I'll tell you this: If the Dolphins play like they have the past 2 weeks, they wouldn't beat ANYONE, doesn't matter if it was Cincinnati, Houston, the Jets, or the Packers.

inFINSible - that is Ms.Spears correct? Damn she looks good!
I now know why i always pay closer attention to your posts!

Running! O, yeah I'm running alright. I'm running to the stadium to watch the Phish get pelted. I would review the last three games the Jets played if I were you. You could even go back to the K.C. game to see where it started to turn around. As subtle as it may seem there has been a quiet resurrgence for the team as a whole. Move over Flipper!

We've lost 2 of the last four. Close ones I might add. And from K.C. till now things are clicking all over. We score now! And we will score against the vaunted "D" of Miami. Just like GB did. That was with a QB with a gimp even. We got a QB with all limbs in working order with the potential for the HOF. You wont believe it till you see it but you heard it here first.

Fresh meat I say. You can't win with running alone. Thats all you got. If Lucas starts he will embarass himself and if Rosieballs starts, well, enuff said.

That is a nice pic.

Originally posted by DenniYork
Running! O, yeah I'm running alright. I'm running to the stadium to watch the Phish get pelted. I would review the last three games the Jets played if I were you. You could even go back to the K.C. game to see where it started to turn around. As subtle as it may seem there has been a quiet resurrgence for the team as a whole. Move over Flipper!

We've lost 2 of the last four. Close ones I might add. And from K.C. till now things are clicking all over. We score now! And we will score against the vaunted "D" of Miami. Just like GB did. That was with a QB with a gimp even. We got a QB with all limbs in working order with the potential for the HOF. You wont believe it till you see it but you heard it here first.

Fresh meat I say. You can't win with running alone. Thats all you got. If Lucas starts he will embarass himself and if Rosieballs starts, well, enuff said.

That is a nice pic.
I would take a gimpy Favre over any QB who has ever or will ever play for the Jets :rolleyes: OMG :eek: Pennington in the HOF please - talk to me in 5 years

Having said that - the Jets at home are easily a betta team than the QB-less Fins :( If we were conservative ag GB, we should expect to be more conservative ag the Jets, i.e. lots of Ricky.

I got you penciled in. Thats 9 games from now. That is, the 9 game winning streak over the Phish. :judge:

Seriously, I think he has great potential. He's third overall in QB rating. Time will prove that.

Originally posted by DenniYork
I got you penciled in. Thats 9 games from now. That is, the 9 game winning streak over the Phish. :judge:

Seriously, I think he has great potential. He's third overall in QB rating. Time will prove that.
:cool: - hopefully this site will last that long ;)

seriously, looks like you guys made the right choice in drafting Chad and cutting Lucas loose - much to Ray's and my chagrin. I am sure Ray was dying to prove the Jets wrong in the swamp. Now, it might not play; and even if he does he need to prove he deserved the starting QB job for Rutgers U in college at this point - though he is a good runner.

Originally posted by 85inthehall
inFINSible - that is Ms.Spears correct? Damn she looks good!
I now know why i always pay closer attention to your posts!

You are correct, Sir. That is Ms Spears and she DOES look good.

As far as the second thing you wrote....thanks.......I think.:confused:

I was supposed to keep this as my avatar since I lost a bet with a bills fan over the game......was only supposed to keep it for a week.:p

Best thing i ever got from a Bills fan.......everybody should thank harmonkoz.

You'll find him in the smack forum.;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom