We are all die hard Jaguars fans tonight! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are all die hard Jaguars fans tonight!

Looks like Luck is the NFLs new golden boy..what a shame, we could of had him..

I hope the colts do it make it to the playoffs and get hammered by the steelers or texans.

well so much for this. the jags r ****ing awful, there was never really much of a chance of the jags winning tonight ( yes i know they beat indy week 2, but indy has been much improved since then)

look at it this way. while the colts losing obviously can never hurt us, as long as we take care of our own business we will be in the playoffs ( 1 game back of pats with 2 head to head left). we technically control our own destiny, its in our hands.

yes i hope indy loses games, but looking at that sched, they r almost a lock for 9 games,

The fact that you are quoting his stats as your #1 reason for saying he needs to show you more says more about your QB evaluating ability rather than Luck's ability as a QB. If you didn't see that was a special QB on the field on Sunday . . . hell I can't help you. Use your eyes and not numbers and realize that Luck put that team on his back and won that game for the Colts on Sunday.
I know it's not all about the numbers , but from what I see and keep in mind I wanted us to get Luck. He is playing average and any Qb could have broke the rookie record against Miami's soft coverage. We knew he would pass and we play off all day , gimme a break. I'm looking at him play ,not the hype and he lobs the ball up for grabs alot. It's obvious to me that there's a push by the suits for him to win rook of the year. Maybe u think he's the greatest qb ever , but To me he's getting the benefit of doubt and alot of help tonight from the refs.

Wats up kdawg he doesn't lobb it?

:lol: why are you in here nitpicking every pass? Did you not watch Eli Manning on Sunday? No QB makes the perfect pass on every throw so I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Once again, if you are basing your Andrew Luck analysis off numbers and not your eyes and realize that this "rookie" is well beyond his years . . . hell I once again can't help you.

My analysis is just fine thank u.

Sure, says the person who thinks Luck is an INT machine (as a rookie, when Peyton Manning threw 28 INT's), says he has to show you more because his numbers aren't as good as RGIII, yet you fail to look at the most important number, which is wins and losses . . . where he trumps all rookie QB's . . . and it's not like he has a dominating defense or running game.

He has been an int machine so far . Not saying he can't get better . You crown him if you want .

Last edited by a moderator:
He has been an int machine so far . Not saying he can't get better . You crown him if you want .
9 INTs in 9 games.. on pace for 16... How is that "INT machine"? Peyton averaged 1 INT a game in 09 and '10.. was he an INT machine too?

Or we can stop dwelling on things and even if we beat them we still would've been rooting for the jags

Please, if Miami would have beaten Indy no one would be worried about that jags game even if Indy had lost...but now you guys were "dwelling" on a pathetic Jags team to upset Indy.

Back
Top Bottom