We Are All Omar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are All Omar

Clicks from who? The Dolphins are irrelevant.

omar doesnt care where the clicks come from as long as hes getting the clicks, they keep him employed...even the players dont like him, once the fins shipped miko and her wife out of miami he had no ties left to anyone in the locker room

omar doesnt care where the clicks come from as long as hes getting the clicks, they keep him employed...even the players dont like him, once the fins shipped miko and her wife out of miami he had no ties left to anyone in the locker room

I agree he's trash but really what has he said that wasn't somewhat right/obvious

the problem i see with omar is...

instead of just reporting on what hes watching he tweets his opinion and tries to portray it as facts and he has to throw his snide remarks in after a player he doesnt like makes a nice play...

also he doesnt like white players

the problem i see with omar is...

instead of just reporting on what hes watching he tweets his opinion and tries to portray it as facts and he has to throw his snide remarks in after a player he doesnt like makes a nice play...

also he doesnt like white players

All these idiot talking head guys have to sound adamant about their opinion or no one will care. Look at Skip Failess. Maybe the guys he's talking about legit suck lol

Last edited by a moderator:
All these idiot talking head guys have to sound adamant about their opinion or no one will care. Look at Skip Failess. Also typically white NFL players are not great . Maybe the guys he's talking about legit suck lol

im not gonna argue race, i just wanted to point out omar has an agenda and it shows in his writing and tweets...he has a pompous attitude too like he knows more than the coaches...like i said he portrays his own biased opinions as facts, like alot of posters around here do...ill read his tweets if someone posts them here but i never go to his twitter and give him clicks...hes an attention whore and i cant wait till he gets a job as an o-line coach and stops "reporting" on the dolphins. Since he likes reporting his opinions as facts maybe he can get a job at cnn.

Not a good call. BUT Truth be told if Garrard is healthy he could probably lead us to Mediocre-ville like all the other QBs we have employed recently

david garrard was a washed up bum at that point, he got paid by us then he milked more money from the jets i believe the following year

omar is no different than a biased finheaven poster, except the fact that hes getting paid for it

iamsparty.jpg

funny thing is jeff darlington aint even a miami beat writer anymore and he still has more connections in the organization and an inside look to whats going on than omar does...omars whole shtick is shock appeal, he tweets something that he knows will get people riled up for clicks, he has no interest in actual reporting

I can honestly say I’m flabbergasted by some of the things I’ve read on here. While I’ll admit our first team we’re not world beaters it was a 4 point game going into the half vs a pretty good team. Had Ryan run the 2 minute who knows.

None of that is really my point. I’ll start out by saying I KNOW I’m not the most knowledgeable football poster out there but some of the stuff I’ve seen tells me there are folks I wouldn’t even want to talk Dolphins football with and thats saying a lot. Freaking out because we look bad in the 4th quarter of s preseason game and acting like it’s indicative of what’s to come honestly tells me that you’re an idiot. It’s like every year is everybody’s first preseason. There were guys writing off the season based on the play of guys who won’t make the team. Seriously!!

This morning I say a Facebook post asking of Gore was on the team. If you can’t comprehend why a 35 RB isn’t playing in preseason again your an idiot.

Not to mention basing all of Gase’s playcallongbof preseason is idiotic as well. We have a large enough regular season sample of Adam to know what to expect. I can’t stand when people base their opinions only on the last thing they saw when the body of work tells them otherwise.

I can honestly say I’m flabbergasted by some of the things I’ve read on here. While I’ll admit our first team we’re not world beaters it was a 4 point game going into the half vs a pretty good team. Had Ryan run the 2 minute who knows.

None of that is really my point. I’ll start out by saying I KNOW I’m not the most knowledgeable football poster out there but some of the stuff I’ve seen tells me there are folks I wouldn’t even want to talk Dolphins football with and thats saying a lot. Freaking out because we look bad in the 4th quarter of s preseason game and acting like it’s indicative of what’s to come honestly tells me that you’re an idiot. It’s like every year is everybody’s first preseason. There were guys writing off the season based on the play of guys who won’t make the team. Seriously!!

This morning I say a Facebook post asking of Gore was on the team. If you can’t comprehend why a 35 RB isn’t playing in preseason again your an idiot.

Not to mention basing all of Gase’s playcallongbof preseason is idiotic as well. We have a large enough regular season sample of Adam to know what to expect. I can’t stand when people base their opinions only on the last thing they saw when the body of work tells them otherwise.

the majority of preseason snaps are played by fringe players trying to make the team...i dont get the freakout people r having...the lions went 4-0 in the preseason then 0-16 in the regular season the one year...preseason doesnt mean ****

Back
Top Bottom