We are better than the Jets in almost every category......

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats funny because on Pro Football Weekly they did an analysis like this and they gave the Jets the edge in most categories. The only category that they handed clearly to the dolphins was Secondary. Everything else was either a clear-cut Jets advantage, or a tie.

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Pro football weekely did not use stats for there category rankings, they used opinion...

In my opinion the Dolphins defense is going to leave Laverneous and Moss looking more like Lavern and Shirely.

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
God that is ridiculous as a statistical comparison because basically yes the Dolphins have the better statistic in EVERY category.

But we'll see who wins on Sunday.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
the only clear advantage the Jets have is in the return game w/Morton and Moss; and theoretically their OL - but they have played poorly and are banged up

Merman

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
The stats mean nothing in a division game. Especially with the Jets. Buffalo gave us all we could handle in Buffalo last year. :shakeno:

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I think we were better than them in almost every category last year....Its simple....they play thier best against us becuz they hate us....and its about time to wake up and notice how much they really hate us.....Payback time!

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
what miamian said!

Originally posted by Miamian
The thing is that we almost always are better than they are on paper.
i've seen stats like this before and come sunday i've seen some wierd stuff, the ball takes the wierdest bounces i ever saw. i've seen the jets look like crap and come in and play the fins like a SB team!:rolleyes:

Toe-Cutter

Scout Team
Reaction score

people say: look at the statistics, look at the numbers......

how bout we wait for the game and look at that!

this is a Phins,Jets game for god's sake.

and as us Dolfans already know.......anything can happen. A simple fumble against the freegin' Jets can burry us.

:cry: I hope we win.....

:monkey: JETS

Chardonnay

Rookie
Reaction score
good call Phin-atic. There is no telling what can happen in a JETS/DOLPHINS game

Top Bottom