We are blowing this rebuild... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are blowing this rebuild...

We still have 3 first round picks and 2 second rounders this year alone. Not to mention all the later picks.

We cant help it if other teams suck so bad they cant beat 40 guys we found off the street.

Kudos to our coaching staff.

We have ammo to grab a QB if we need to move up for one, or if we dont need to move up, we have plenty of picks to rebuild with.

Moving up is about as smart as meaningless wins when you have this many holes.

The problem is if they really wanted to tank they shouldn’t have signed Fitzpatrick in the first place or Flores should have kept Rosen as the starting QB.

There is no plan with this horrible organization. You don't deplete your roster and get the fans hopes up that they finally understand that you are nowhere without a franchise QB and that they are positioning themselves to get one but then keep a decent veteran QB on the roster to screw the whole plan up.

The point of the rebuild is to rebuild the entire roster. There’s zero guarantee that one player (Tua) will single-handedly change the franchise. He very well might, as he seems to have the potential, but no one knows for sure. Ask Ryan Leaf about potential, or JaMarcus Russell, or Vince Young, or Sam Bradford, or Rick Mirer, or Akili Smith...

The season and the draft will unfold the way it wants to unfold. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. If they win, great. If they lose, oh well. None of us knows for certain how a college player will play in the NFL. If people really knew for absolute certain, then we’d have to start multiple threads about all the lottery winners posting here.

100% right. We have been bad for how long? And moron dolphins fans getting excited about a meaningless win. How about this.. Play hard and dont get blow out but still lose!! It's not that ****ing hard. Calling it now trading all of our 1st round picks to move up. Only the Dolphins.

If we want a rebuild we need the best pick in the draft that we can obtain. We didn't trade away any player of value not to rebuild.

I could see if Rosen was starting and he was our in our plans for our future QB, but we are winning with Fitz.

Anyone with a brain should be rooting for this team to lose. The power and equity of a top 3 pick is better than 2-3 meaningless wins with a backup journeyman QB.

I seriously dont get this coaching staffs plan.

Someone please clue me in and prove me wrong on how this win today benefited this team in any way.
Terrible "Fan" :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom