We are blowing this rebuild... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are blowing this rebuild...

100% right. We have been bad for how long? And moron dolphins fans getting excited about a meaningless win. How about this.. Play hard and dont get blow out but still lose!! It's not that ****ing hard. Calling it now trading all of our 1st round picks to move up. Only the Dolphins.
It's one thing to disagree with other fans but to call them Morons is assinine on your part. You must be a real genius, you're calling other fans morons and you can't even spell second-grade level words!

The players and coaches are trying to win.
There is no trying to lose.
They are improving with each game.
Enjoy the winning and stop crying about winning.

Mediocre mentality.

We'll always be 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7 with people like you at the helm!

Miami Dolphins. So bad they can't even tank a season correctly. We might be the most inept organization in the history of the NFL under Ross. If Ross was serious about tanking he should fire Flores right now

That's not really true though. Talent is still the most important commodity here. A team can raise it's game under adversity, a team can play without pressure and expectation to a higher level than their skill level should dictate. But when you flip the switch and expect these guys to go and win you games and push for playoffs and championships, they can run on the "us against the world". Pressure is a huge thing in all sports and we are playing completely without it this season, that's a big reason why we've just won back to back games.

Yes we've found a few diamonds in the rough, like Biegel, Williams and Needham but if you think we don't have a roster that resemble a sieve then you are crazy, we need every last one of these draft picks we don't need to have to trade them away.

Here's the thing. People always wonder how the Pats win with a bunch of nobodies.

It's coaching. Coaching and getting the right players in the right positions.

The Pats dont have a team of all-pros, they have coaches that get units to play like all-pros.

With the right coaching staff, the right front office, and the right key positions, you will dominate the NFL.

Key positions, or conrnerstones, like QB, CB1, LT, Edge rusher. Get those positions filled and everything else is plug and play.

We dont need 22 all pros. We have the coaching staff to win with lesser talent. They are proving it each week.

Anybody that was hoping to beat the colts today is a ****ing idiot. Simple as that. Does nothing. If the colts had a kicker they win this game. We should have lost to a team on their third string QB and no kicker and people are acting like this is getting us over the hump. ****ing stupid.
You're clueless, and I have no intention of arguing with you. If I bring myself down to your intelligence level, I don't stand a chance...

I'd have to say the fact that Miami is winning a few games with this roster borders on amazing. It speaks to the coaching staff, which is a huge part of the equation. Could it be that the Dolphins have finally found the right man to lead this franchise? Miami has been looking for the next Don Shula and the next Dan Marino for half of my lifetime. Maybe we found the right coach?

Anybody that was hoping to beat the colts today is a ****ing idiot. Simple as that. Does nothing. If the colts had a kicker they win this game. We should have lost to a team on their third string QB and no kicker and people are acting like this is getting us over the hump. ****ing stupid.

Rub some Vagisil on that...probably cure ya' right up!

I'd have to say the fact that Miami is winning a few games with this roster borders on amazing. It speaks to the coaching staff, which is a huge part of the equation. Could it be that the Dolphins have finally found the right man to lead this franchise? Miami has been looking for the next Don Shula and the next Dan Marino for half of my lifetime. Maybe we found the right coach?

Did you watch the loses?

Not the point. It's just the single tracked mind around here that will overlook good coaching and a balanced roster to live and die finding a franchise quarterback when so many of those franchise QBs never pan out. That list is actually interesting. Let's start the discussion with Matt Ryan and continue with the long list of finheavens we could have had that franchise qb.

crazy when you think about it.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You build with MULTIPLE players through the draft, one single player isn't turning this team around, I don't care who it is. I'll NEVER route for the team to lose and those who do, you should be ashamed to call yourself a fan of this team.
Bull. Just because you are rooting for meaningless wins in a lost season doesn't make you some super Dolphin fan. Plus I have news for you. If you don't get the QB position right, you could build the sh*t out the rest of your team but you are not winning anything meaningful for a long time. Just ask a team like Minnesota.

Here's the thing. People always wonder how the Pats win with a bunch of nobodies.

It's coaching. Coaching and getting the right players in the right positions.

The Pats dont have a team of all-pros, they have coaches that get units to play like all-pros.

With the right coaching staff, the right front office, and the right key positions, you will dominate the NFL.

Key positions, or conrnerstones, like QB, CB1, LT, Edge rusher. Get those positions filled and everything else is plug and play.

We dont need 22 all pros. We have the coaching staff to win with lesser talent. They are proving it each week.

they also have Tom Brady

Back
Top Bottom