We are blowing this rebuild... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are blowing this rebuild...

If we want a rebuild we need the best pick in the draft that we can obtain. We didn't trade away any player of value not to rebuild.

I could see if Rosen was starting and he was our in our plans for our future QB, but we are winning with Fitz.

Anyone with a brain should be rooting for this team to lose. The power and equity of a top 3 pick is better than 2-3 meaningless wins with a backup journeyman QB.

I seriously dont get this coaching staffs plan.

Someone please clue me in and prove me wrong on how this win today benefited this team in any way.

wow I never thought of this, thanks for clearing this up. It hasn’t been hashed out in great lengths over the last10 weeks at all. So what your saying is I can influence the game by rooting for the team to lose. Cool!

Bull. Just because you are rooting for meaningless wins in a lost season doesn't make you some super Dolphin fan. Plus I have news for you. If you don't get the QB position right, you could build the sh*t out the rest of your team but you are not winning anything meaningful for a long time. Just ask a team like Minnesota.

No.....it just makes them Fans. I fully understand fans that want to go 0-16 and want to pick 1st in the draft......but the level of arrogance it takes to think your feeling or my feeling have any impact on what happens on the field is staggering. The players want to win. As a fan, I want to see them win, the coaches want to win. You are going to have to get over it because they are not going to cooperate with what you want to have happen.

Bull. Just because you are rooting for meaningless wins in a lost season doesn't make you some super Dolphin fan. Plus I have news for you. If you don't get the QB position right, you could build the sh*t out the rest of your team but you are not winning anything meaningful for a long time. Just ask a team like Minnesota.
I've routed for us to win EVERY game we've ever played. You faux fans are all the same, if you're that unhappy, go find another team. How does an early pick guarantee an all-pro QB? It doesn't just like every other player you draft. Stupid argument, I'd find a more worthwhile adversary arguing with my daughter's goldfish...

Here's the thing. People always wonder how the Pats win with a bunch of nobodies.

It's coaching. Coaching and getting the right players in the right positions.

The Pats dont have a team of all-pros, they have coaches that get units to play like all-pros.

With the right coaching staff, the right front office, and the right key positions, you will dominate the NFL.

Key positions, or conrnerstones, like QB, CB1, LT, Edge rusher. Get those positions filled and everything else is plug and play.

We dont need 22 all pros. We have the coaching staff to win with lesser talent. They are proving it each week.
Okay great. Tell me how Miami is going to get an all time great at QB like New England has? It has only been 20 years since Marino retired and Miami is still nowhere at the QB position and their chances of landing one early in the next draft slowly are slipping away with each meaningless win this season.

Intentionally throwing games isn't an option to increase draft position, just like robbing a bank isn't an option to increase your cash flow. You just don't do it. The minute a team actually started doing it, the NFL would change the draft position formula - so it's a moot point anyway for all those suggesting we are dumb for winning.

Okay great. Tell me how Miami is going to get an all time great at QB like New England has? It has only been 20 years since Marino retired and Miami is still nowhere at the QB position and their chances of landing one early in the next draft slowly are slipping away with each meaningless win this season.

Like I said earlier, if we have to we can trade up for one. We have the ammo.

Personally, i'd prefer not to, but if we have to, then you go get the guy you want.

Luckily this is a pretty good year for QBs.

FLox6hu.gif

US ROOTING FOR A TEAM TO LOSE DOES NOTHING TO MAKE THEM LOSE! I'm not sure why people don't get that. I'm a Dolphins fan, I'll never root for them to lose, and that will NOT make them win.

It's Chinatown, man...nothing you can do

If we want a rebuild we need the best pick in the draft that we can obtain. We didn't trade away any player of value not to rebuild.

I could see if Rosen was starting and he was our in our plans for our future QB, but we are winning with Fitz.

Anyone with a brain should be rooting for this team to lose. The power and equity of a top 3 pick is better than 2-3 meaningless wins with a backup journeyman QB.

I seriously dont get this coaching staffs plan.

Someone please clue me in and prove me wrong on how this win today benefited this team in any way.
Yeah, everyone was going apeshiz crazy when we were getting blown out early in the year … but NOW is when we're screwing up. We're doing exactly what we did in the Matt Moore year that led to the Ryan Tannehill era … we're starting to win when it only hurts us. Oh well, this coaching staff have only themselves to blame so if they blow this, it's on them.

Back
Top Bottom