We are blowing this rebuild... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are blowing this rebuild...

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
If we want a rebuild we need the best pick in the draft that we can obtain. We didn't trade away any player of value not to rebuild.

I could see if Rosen was starting and he was our in our plans for our future QB, but we are winning with Fitz.

Anyone with a brain should be rooting for this team to lose. The power and equity of a top 3 pick is better than 2-3 meaningless wins with a backup journeyman QB.

I seriously dont get this coaching staffs plan.

Someone please clue me in and prove me wrong on how this win today benefited this team in any way.

The players and coaches are trying to win.
There is no trying to lose.
They are improving with each game.
Enjoy the winning and stop crying about winning.
Trading away a franchise LT , DB, and so on is trying to win???

They are improving for what reason?? How does it benefit the future? Open your eyes...

We are the dolphins, we can’t even lose right.. one thing is for sure we are gonna lose out on the top qb and maybe the second one..

I knew when we signed fitz he was gonna win us bs games oh well I guess it’s suck for Lawrence next season.. we will probly **** that up too

I seriously dont get this coaching staffs plan.

Someone please clue me in and prove me wrong on how this win today benefited this team in any way.
It's easy. The coaching staff is looking to win every game they can while developing young talent. There never was a tank that involved the coaches. The FO went in heavy for a full rebuild, shedding contracts, players that don't fit the plan or taking what they saw as "cant pass" deals. Coaches and players don't tank..

My guess on why they're not playing Rosen because he is 1) so unready that it would not allow them to assess and develop others or 2) they think he can be developed into an asset long term but the current circumstances will stunt his development too badly.

We still have 3 first round picks and 2 second rounders this year alone. Not to mention all the later picks.

We cant help it if other teams suck so bad they cant beat 40 guys we found off the street.

Kudos to our coaching staff.

We have ammo to grab a QB if we need to move up for one, or if we dont need to move up, we have plenty of picks to rebuild with.

The first or second pick will be much greater than the 4th. We could have traded the 1st for the 4th and another second.

people who get excited about meaningless wins will never understand that.

Miami ****ed the tank. Other teams are showing us how it is done without selling the farm.

Back
Top Bottom