We are blowing this rebuild... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are blowing this rebuild...

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You build with MULTIPLE players through the draft, one single player isn't turning this team around, I don't care who it is. I'll NEVER route for the team to lose and those who do, you should be ashamed to call yourself a fan of this team.

But if we are winning games with the players we have, perhaps we dont need to fill as many holes?

That's not really true though. Talent is still the most important commodity here. A team can raise it's game under adversity, a team can play without pressure and expectation to a higher level than their skill level should dictate. But when you flip the switch and expect these guys to go and win you games and push for playoffs and championships, will they still get the same results and level of play ? They can't run on the "us against the world" then. Pressure is a huge thing in all sports and we are playing completely without it this season, that's a big reason why we've just won back to back games.

Yes we've found a few diamonds in the rough, like Biegel, Williams and Needham but if you think we don't have a roster that resemble a sieve then you are crazy, we need every last one of these draft picks we don't need to have to trade them away.

Last edited:
Rosen was our trump card in terms of the tank. As soon as they brought fitz back I knew it was ****ed. I hope everyone happy today is just as happy with whatever POS player we have under center next year. Enjoy your fleeting high.

100% right. We have been bad for how long? And moron dolphins fans getting excited about a meaningless win. How about this.. Play hard and dont get blow out but still lose!! It's not that ****ing hard. Calling it now trading all of our 1st round picks to move up. Only the Dolphins.
If you were a player on the team, would you purposely play to lose, knowing a bad performance might end your career? There’s no guarantee that another team will sign you if you get cut.

#whodidtannehillbeattoday? I will take coaching and team over franchise QBs. Brees Rodgers Wilson list goes on... but unless its Brady or Belicheat move on.

I'm actually quite pleased with the progression of the current roster. The win means nothing one way or another to me. The fact that this staff can beat a winning team with this roster is encouraging. Anyone we select in the draft at whatever selection looks to be in good hands which everyone should be happy about.

In the end, they only have 2 wins. The sky isn't falling and they are still top 5 of draft picks. A lot of teams in that pack won today as well.

Take the win and be happy that today the fins had a great win without moving too much in draft selection.

I am really confused with what I want. I have to say I was all in for the tank but I cannot believe my eyes with this defense. They are starting to look more and more like new England’s d and I for one love it. Especially with no names. We do need to play a real offense for me to be fully convinced but those teams are in the rear view mirror now.
Not that I want them to win another game but they could go on a roll with the crap we are playing the rest of the way with the exception of NE. Talk about a catch 22. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom