We are doomed - Dante Cano wants Jets to win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are doomed - Dante Cano wants Jets to win

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
dantecano-1.jpg
dantecanoletter-1.jpg
300pinkflags-1.jpg

Let me preface this by saying this child appears to be a good youngster and I have no real beef with him.

But, I happen to truly believe in symbolism. The name Dante means everlasting fire. One must ask, why was he appointed to be Grand Marshal of the Jets vs Dolphins game? Dante, a self proclaimed "Giants" fan, who when asked if he could name his favorite player responded by saying he hasn't decided yet, has been making the media rounds (specifically ESPN) and has stated publicly he is rooting for the Jets. Begging the question, why didn't the NFL higher-ups fly Dante and his family out to Dallas to see his favorite team play, at arguably the best stadium in the league, and use his brilliant idea at that game? Some could argue conflict of interest. Some could state it's simply more convenient being that he's from the NJ/NY area. However the truth of the matter is our game was selected as a ritual so that the NFL can showcase how blatant a screwjob they can orchestrate vs the most hated team in the league, the Miami Dolphins.

Now, the color pink means universal love, nonthreatening, and is considered to be a quiet color. All innocent qualities, on the surface, but when you dig deeper, and much more importantly in the hands of the officials, a sinister plan appears to be at play here. Ask yourself, what does a referee represent? Universal fairness, nonthreatening conductors, and quiet observers. Just think about that for a minute.................

I've had this feeling all week that we should beat the Jets, and that it would indeed shift the balance of power in the AFC East, albeit not coming vs the Patriots. And that it would change the outlook drastically for both franchises. To put it bluntly, the NFL will not let it happen. Evil forces are working against us my fellow brethren. Keep a eye out!

If FinHeaven requires a drug test for registration, number1fan wouldn't be able to ever post. And a lot of people here. Think we should start implementing that idea.

Well, I'm convinced, we need to put our collective heads together and figure out a way to prevent this Evil from spawning. Sabotage the flags somehow? Kidnap the kid so he can't attend? Something must be done..

I don't do drugs.

Thats too bad, because at least drugs would be an excuse.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Well, I'm convinced, we need to put our collective heads together and figure out a way to prevent this Evil from spawning. Sabotage the flags somehow? Kidnap the kid so he can't attend? Something must be done..

:lol:

This kid downroad looks like he'll be standing in the middle of a tight sideline formation of jersey-bred coaches a few feet away from an "unknowing" Coach Rex Ryan in a heated Freehold H.S. game with his foot out ready to trip an opposing gunner. :idk:

You could go further with Rex Ryan.
Break down Rex from Tyranosaurus Rex. The king of peanut brained reptile's who eats everything round.
And Ryan, the name of our team's vaunted hero.
Maybe it'll come out that Rex is Ryan Tannehill's father.
"RT, I am your faaaather..."
RT, "Nooooooo!"
I don't do drugs, but my mind is a lil twisted.

Back
Top Bottom