We Are In A Better Qb Situation Then Any Other Team In The Nfl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are In A Better Qb Situation Then Any Other Team In The Nfl

There is a saying about our type of QB situation. "If you have 2 QB's, you dont have any QB's."

I've heard that.

Well, old sayings are usually oversimplifications of a situation not well understood and repeated by the less knowledgeable. If it was true there would not be so many QB's picked in the first round.

Ask the Cardinals.

This has to be a better situation then half of the teams we will be playing. It is unlikely that their 2nd QB will play as well or better then their starter. This is why I think we are ahead of many teams with our current QB situation.

How did you go from the fins have the best qb situation in the league to it has to be better then at least half the teams?

Your outragous post was hysterical. Dont back off it. You said the Dolphins have the best qb situation in the league. Stand by it and let us all get more laughs in.

There is a saying about our type of QB situation. "If you have 2 QB's, you dont have any QB's."

I'd say the Eagles and Patriots would strongly disagree.... But hey only the last two Superbowl winners so who are they to talk right?

I'd say the Eagles and Patriots would strongly disagree.... But hey only the last two Superbowl winners so who are they to talk right?

The Patriots? WTF are you talking about? I dont even know who their back up is.

The Eagles? They didnt even want Nick Foles and took him back after their QB got injured.

There are exceptions to the rule but if you are comparing Rosen and Fitzpatrick to Carson Wentz and Nick Foles, you must be delusional.

The Pats and Eagles have a clear starter Wentz and Brady... They have 1 QB each. Anyone else they might sign would be to back them up. Your point is moot.

You just basically said we have a similar QB situation to New England and Philly. If fans from other teams saw this point, they would stop, call their friends over so they could look at what you said and then laugh in unison.

That's a whole lot of words being said for sure....

I like what we have at QB. I think e are going to see energy from Firzmagic that we have not seen at that position in a long time. Then we have the young prospect as the backup. It is a good situation for sure, best? no.

I think we have a number 2 and an unknown. Not sure we're in the best position at all... Except maybe, for the 1st pic next year.

Last edited:
Considering the depth of having two relatively competent QB's as a combination as opposed to an average of their abilities is the point I was trying to make. At least it didn't make you cry (except for tears of happiness).

The worst scenario for us is Josh Rosen winning the job and being mediocre. If he wins and is great we have a very talented young QB for cheap. If he doesnt win job or he wins and sucks then we get a shot at a pretty good QB prospect.

So yes we have a solid situation

Back
Top Bottom