We Are Like Family...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are Like Family......

D-Rock

31 yrs ago, I would have been a Panther.
Club Member
Reaction score
I dont know what it is but whenever I log onto Finheaven I feel at home and we have a lot of conscious people on this website..... We care for each other.... you don't find that as much in this day and age. :)

D-Rock said:
I dont know what it is but whenever I log onto Finheaven I feel at home and we have a lot of conscious people on this website..... We care for each other.... you don't find that as much in this day and age. :)

Well I like coming here and reading about my team and heairng the jokes and it just takes me away from all the other stuff in my life, I love it here.

hmmm good shyt

D-Rock said:

:dj:

We are family
I've got all my brothers (sic) with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing :dance:

this is what i'm talkin about ....... FEEL THE FIN LOVE!!!

DolFan31 said:
Ive been here for four years for good reasons. :)

on the subject of brotherhood and such I would like to extend an apology to DolFan31. A little while ago I made innapropriate comments concerning the integrety of his posts. I had him confused with someone else who had plagerized an article and allowed it to be viewed as his.
I was mistaken and I again apologize.:baghead:

cnc66 said:
on the subject of brotherhood and such I would like to extend an apology to DolFan31. A little while ago I made innapropriate comments concerning the integrety of his posts. I had him confused with someone else who had plagerized an article and allowed it to be viewed as his.
I was mistaken and I again apologize.:baghead:

all gravy my phinfan brother.

DolFan31 said:
all gravy my phinfan brother.

Gravy-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom