WE ARE NOT CURSED | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WE ARE NOT CURSED

Tua-N MARINO

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We are not the Bills, we are nor the Browns, the Lions, Vikings or the Bengals. This is the franchise of Shula, of Griese. We are the only mf franchise in the NFL with a PERFECT SEASON! We got the #3 draft pick!!!! Small victories. We will be loaded next year. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hard to be positive right now after this dumpster fire of a game.
Dumpster fire of a game, yes, NOT dumpster fire of a season. Our guys kept it interesting until we faced a playoff-caliber team. We will get better and we must if we are to compete. Just want to counter some of the silly talk I have seen today about us being cursed. We are not.

Dumpster fire of a game, yes, NOT dumpster fire of a season. Our guys kept it interesting until we faced a playoff-caliber team. We will get better and we must if we are to compete. Just want to counter some of the silly talk I have seen today about us being cursed. We are not.
I've got some bad news. It's possible it can get worse, not better. See: Jets and their fans thinking Darnold was about to tee off this season and win the division.

We are not cursed. We are just not as good as the Bills are after our first year of rebuilding. You know, the Bills just knocked of New England in a meaningful game on year 3 of their rebuild. They lost every other time they met. We’re just getting started. Can’t wait to see what new faces we have out there in 2021.

We didn't even show up and compete when it mattered most.

We've been here before.

When the 2021 season begins next September, 10-6 will mean jack ****. It only mattered today. To get into the playoffs.

Will it get better? We have to hope it will. But when this team rises and wins games it needs to win. Beats teams it should beat, I'll believe there has been a change. Teams caught on to how we were using Tua and he and the coaching staff didn't rise to the occasion. I don't care about stats. I don't care about nice plays. I care about wins. Only wins.

10 wins are nice. But we had a real chance to make the playoff and control our own destiny. The slide actually started with the Denver game. We never recovered. Even last week. Fitzpatrick last minute heroics were pure luck.

10-6 and 8-8 are about the same right now. No playoffs.

oh were talking about this year? i was talking about the dolphins my entire life
Then I agree, well not entirely, I’ve been a fan since 79 so I saw the exciting Marino years and the WoodStrock SB, although we got killed in that one

Haven't done a damn thing in two decades.

I would personally lobby Ross to move the team so I could finally opt out of this disease that I have incubated which has resulted in supporting this loser franchise.

Move the team Mr Ross, I legit cannot go another year.

Back
Top Bottom