we are so blessed to have Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we are so blessed to have Flores

****ing Rams had one great season and every dude that shook McVays hand got a job. Go **** yourself

I can’t even name a Packers WR. What a joke

right, the no names you speak never caught a big pass, Rodgers threw it and caught it.
Cobb, Adams, Allison, Jennings, Jones, Nelson just to name a couple off the top of my head. Should I keep going? If you don’t recognize any of those names you just dug your own grave
80925814-102C-427E-9810-6C0F08205365.jpeg

just smart bro

If you were smart, you wouldn’t have told me to go **** yourself. You get infractions for stuff like that and can get banned. Anyway, just pointing out in a conversational manner that your post didn’t have any merit especially with just a few of the WRs I mentioned who Rodgers had over the years. And Adams his current WR is a top 10 WR. But ok.

Last edited:
If you were smart, you wouldn’t have told me to go **** yourself. You get infractions for stuff like that and can get banned. Anyway, just pointing out in a conversation manner that your post didn’t have any merit especially with just a few of the WRs I mentioned who Rodgers had over the year. And Adams his current WR is a top 10 WR. But ok.
it wasn't directed at you. but maybe you are too self absorbed

Sparano took over a team that went 1-15 and made the playoffs the next year with a noodle armed vet. It was hilarious to see Pennington lined up at WR on Wildcat plays.

Anyways, I'm not impressed that Flores went 5-11 in his first year with Fitzpatrick having a career year. Not one meltdown 4 INT game or anything, and even led the team in rushing! We had a super soft schedule, especially the second half of the season that felt like a tank bowl tournament. There's some warts like having to jettison some talented players in the season, like Minkah and Drake, and we had a huge coaching staff turnover after only one year. I'm rooting for Flores but after getting burned the past 3 coaches that had impressive first seasons, I'm firmly in the let's see how he does in year 2.

Sparano took over a team that went 1-15 and made the playoffs the next year with a noodle armed vet. It was hilarious to see Pennington lined up at WR on Wildcat plays.

Anyways, I'm not impressed that Flores went 5-11 in his first year with Fitzpatrick having a career year. Not one meltdown 4 INT game or anything, and even led the team in rushing! We had a super soft schedule, especially the second half of the season that felt like a tank bowl tournament. There's some warts like having to jettison some talented players in the season, like Minkah and Drake, and we had a huge coaching staff turnover after only one year. I'm rooting for Flores but after getting burned the past 3 coaches that had impressive first seasons, I'm firmly in the let's see how he does in year 2.

Say that again, you we’re not impressed with Flores‘ and the way he coached up a gutted practice squad team????????
9A7B2956-A8D8-4DF1-ADD0-12A26F70C3D3.jpeg

It's unfair to compare Brian Flores to other first time Head Coaches that didn't get their roster gutted before the season.

Winning 5 games with the team we had was admirable and after the horrendous start played well. 5-4 in the last 9 with practice squad caliber players at key spots is highly impressive. Hopefully with the updated talent on this roster FLo can start really showing what he's made of, not playoffs this year, but consistent improvement until the future hopefully hits the ground running.

I don't see anything positive in the long run coming from these glorified OC's

Chicago, the Jets, the Rams, the Cardinals, the Packers, the Bungles

I am seeing reports that the Packers HC has problems with Rodgers

I wasn't excited about the Flores hire but wow was I wrong.

you see Kingsbury's setup in the draft and look at Flores'?

Wait one more season...

His stubbornness is a bit worrisome

Why? Because he knows what he wants and what works?
In the case of Ballage, he didn’t have much choice at the time and he was I believe trying to just exhaust that option

Why? Because he knows what he wants and what works?
In the case of Ballage, he didn’t have much choice at the time and he was I believe trying to just exhaust that option

His handling of opening day OL sticks out
He had a group together most of preseason after changing coaches then disrupted it with the 2 new guys that acame in the week prior to the 1st game
The Minkah situation
We had no other FS yet refused to put him there
Beyond belief in my mind
Drake easily should have been starter
No contest

His handling of opening day OL sticks out
He had a group together most of preseason after changing coaches then disrupted it with the 2 new guys that acame in the week prior to the 1st game
The Minkah situation
We had no other FS yet refused to put him there
Beyond belief in my mind
Drake easily should have been starter
No contest

Dude, really? You are forgetting what kind of talent he was dealing with. Don’t be short sighted here no matter what kind of time he had in camp with the garbage he was given. When they started poaching practice squads things started to change, drastically

Nothing wrong with being positive about Flores. But just because something you’re baking is starting to smell good, doesn’t mean you should pull it out of the oven and eat it right away. Let’s wait until it’s done cooking before we dig in lol

Back
Top Bottom