We are the Miami Dolphins! We are class acts win or lose! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are the Miami Dolphins! We are class acts win or lose!

One thing is for sure, those of us left bleed aqua and orange, and there is no cure!! No one in their right mind would sign up for the last 20 years willingly. My wife asked me "can't you just pick another team?!?!" Short answer is no. Even if you try. It's like a toenail fungus.

Taking solace that our starting QB should return, purely as a way to compartmentalize the stench of these recent losses. I know, he won't fix the D.

Stay strong brothers and sisters.. We are class acts win or lose. We need to act like Miami Dolphins. These are the colors Shula, Marino, Griese, Taylor, Thomas and countless other warriors defended. We will come out, together, as a PHIN NATION, supporting each other and having a positive attitude even in the darkest days :)
If they trade for a sexual predator, all that class act BS will be over for good.

Stay strong brothers and sisters.. We are class acts win or lose. We need to act like Miami Dolphins. These are the colors Shula, Marino, Griese, Taylor, Thomas and countless other warriors defended. We will come out, together, as a PHIN NATION, supporting each other and having a positive attitude even in the darkest days :)
I’ve tried for over 30 years now man, it’s getting just about impossible. As the fan base ages you’re getting closer and closer to the point where half your fans weren’t even alive when that history happened. Loses a lot of weight.

Speak for yourself. Welcome to the site because this must be your first time on FinHeaven.

1-4 is very disappointing and the way we've lost some of the games is downright sickening. This offseason has been a bust of Jeff Ireland proportions and Jeff picked Pat White, Michael Egnew, Clyde Gates and the worst pick ever, Dion Jordan, the instant bust. It would be easier to swallow if we were putting up a fight until the final whistle. Honestly, it looked like the defense quit on themselves before the 4th quarter even started. I fear the Flo magic is wearing thin and when he doesn't get a ton of turnovers on top of an easy schedule he doesn't come out very good. We should have kept Fitz. He could move this offense. We didn't want to hurt poor Tua's feeling by having him look over his shoulder. If he isn't going to get a lot better than he's shown so far we still need a QB. We were a million times better with Gaily and Fitz than this Brisket and the dual headed coordinators iteration. Why do we only score when we are desperate and the game is almost over?

Back
Top Bottom